August 19, 2008

The funnies of a 5 year old



My son Luke seems to be a very witty and funny kid. He keeps me in stitches regularly with his comments and his choices of words. The other day we are in the car after his t-ball game. He received his game snack and it was the Yo-Go’s yogurt. Now Luke does not like yogurt and I didn’t think he would eat these. He opens them up and takes a bite and here is what happens next:

Luke…. "Wooo! I didn’t see that coming. Those are surprisingly good."

Now we are just cracking up in the car because of how he says this. Now, I was surprised by his choice of words. Later I figured out exactly where he got these crazy words. On TV there is a commercial for KFC and a girl tries there chicken wings and says this very saying.

I think my son has had a little too much TV time here recently. It was still very funny to me.

2 Comments Welcome:

Brittany said...

HAHAHA! Found you on MBC,kids really do make everything funnier!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template