October 23, 2008

Friday's Photo Finish Fiesta

Join in for Candid Carrie's Phriday's Photo Phinish Phiesta....


A foto memory I will never 4get. In two day's my baby will have his first birthday. This is a photo of ny oldest son's first meeting with his new baby brother. I cried like a baby.

15 Comments Welcome:

michelle said...

so sweet! i love looking back at photos like that.

Peanut said...

Awwww... just love those first meeting pics... the look of shock and awe on their little faces. Very sweet!

Susie said...

I would have cried too!! What a beautiful memory. Congratulations on making it through the first year:-)

ParentingPink said...

So lovely! What a priceless picture!

A New Yorker said...

Love it. Take these photos many times a year and never tire of them.
"orahochi" that's my verification. TOO FUNNY.

debi9kids said...

Oh how sweet!
I just LOVE looking back on first baby fotos!
It's so bitter sweet when they celebrate their first birthday...

MediMonsters said...

Great picture. Stopping in from Candid Carrie--TFS!

Teri said...

I always had such a hard time with the 1st birthdays. So proud of the kiddies but a little sad that an entire year had zoomed by.

Beautiful photo!

Heather of the EO said...

Stop it, you're giving me baby fever and I in no way should be allowed to deal with pregnancy hormones right now! :)

Lovely photo. I really really want to smell that sweet little baby head.

cat said...

Very,very cute. Found you at Candid Carrie and realise we share most of a blogname as well!

Glenda, saved by grace said...

so sweet!

Helene said...

Awwww, that is the sweetest picture!!!!! I have a similar picture of Cole and Bella seeing Garrett and Landon for the first time and every time I look at it, it makes me cry!

Tiff said...

Love the picture..I cried to when my oldest met the new baby for the first time....such a moment in time kinda thing... :)

Helene said...

BTW, I have an award for you on my blog!

cat said...

What a lovely memory! And happy almost birthday to him.

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template