I do not blog in complete secret, but I do not tell everyone. My family pretty much all knows about my blog. With that said I am careful to a point about what I put about them. We have not told my husband's family about it and I do not intend to. It allows me the option to vent if and or when I feel the need, although I never have bothered to yet.
Hi I am Nina! OK Nina is a nickname but I doubt you really care. I am 35 years old, married, two wonderful boys. Luke is my sweet gentile 6 year old and Thomas is my wild and crazy 2 year old. The two of them wear me out but I love everything about them.
I hope you enjoy all our crazy adventures as much as we do.
8 Comments Welcome:
I do not blog in complete secret, but I do not tell everyone. My family pretty much all knows about my blog. With that said I am careful to a point about what I put about them. We have not told my husband's family about it and I do not intend to. It allows me the option to vent if and or when I feel the need, although I never have bothered to yet.
It's not really a secret but I don't tell everyone, or give my address out to everyone quite yet.
I don't share with everyone that I blog, but most of my friends and family members know I blog.
It's not really a secret...but I haven't come out and talked out it really!
Most all close friends and family know. But I don't tell everyone!!
I let it all out in the open! If you have a computer and it comes up, I will talk about it, lol
Everyone knows I blog. That's how I keep in touch with family and friends in America and how I promote my handmade crafts for sale.
Check out my blogs:
A Cup Of Joy
acupofjoy.wordpress.com
Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
The Chocolistas
thechocolsitas.com
Read. Rave. Review.
readravereview.blogspot.com
lol at first I did.. but then people seem to find me lol So now my pride is put aside and I just try to enjoy blogging even with peeping toms lol
Post a Comment