November 13, 2008

Friday's Photo Finish Fiesta

Join in for Candid Carrie's Phriday's Photo Phinish Phiesta....

This week my foto is all about the vacuum cord.


The vacuum cord, leaving it out drives my husband crazy. I never wrap it up because I know that in 24 hours or less I am going to be using the vacuum again. I would say I am a bit OCD with the vacuuming in my house. Anyway, we go round and round about the cord. He gets so mad at me for leaving it strung out across the floor because he steps on it. My response to him is, “step over it” . I find it funny but he doesn’t.






Then to agitate me he will wrap up the cord but not the way you are supposed to by putting it on the two little hooks on the back. No he warps it around his arms then hangs it over the top. This tends to tangle the cord really bad, hence ticking me off.

I bet we have this little battle and argument 4 or 5 times a week. It will never end because I am not wrapping up the cord (unless someone is coming over) and he is going to keep stepping on it just so he can complain. In all honesty I think this has become a battle of wills. We will be 90 and still having this argument over the vacuum cleaners cord….LOL.

So do you have something that you go back and forth about with your husband? Something that neither of you are willing to give an inch on?

Now that you have answered my question, go check out Candid Carrie and everyone else plying along today.

8 Comments Welcome:

Nik said...

LOL!! Yeah we argue about the mail. He doesn't like that I set it on the counter until I go through it. He'd rather I put it on my desk. Problem is, once it's on my desk - it could be too long before I get back around to it or I lose something.

Susie said...

Hee, hee, hee. Maybe you should be a cordless or a Roomba:-)

Svr said...

That it TOO hilarious!!!! Same thing happens here! I used to own a janitorial service and if DH helped he'd wrap that darn cord up SOOOO tight it would take me forever to undo it! GRRRR! Well with 6 kids in the house I leave MY vacuum plugged in always! so yes the cord stretched across from the outlet to wherever it is. So DEAL WITH IT! OR He can vacuum right??

Svr said...

If you stop by with you email addy I'll tell you WHO! Ya gotta but in on your blog template.

Maggie said...

That is SO funny!! =)

Keeping my kitchen counters cleaned off is my little obsession. My husband will come in (after I've just cleaned) and throw his keys, wallet, phone, phone clip, mail and whatever else is in his hands down on the bar. It's like the end all drop off in my house and it drives me nuts. Most of the time I just scoop it all up and put it on his chest of drawers. He'll say, "Where's my so and so?" I'll say, "On your dresser where it GOES!!" LOL

Svr said...

HEY YOU!!! I'm holding an award for you, go get it!

stickymama said...

Oh, just your photos got me all bunched up! The cord on the floor! The wrongly wrapped cord! My husband does BOTH. Not to mention leaving drawers open, keys on the cutting board, lights on, TV on, microwave open, milk on the counter...

Must stop. I need a pill.

Tiff said...

My hubby gets mad that I have like a million tabs open on our computer...I say tuff..I need them all open..lolo.....funny post!! :)

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template