November 09, 2008

I have been tagged

I was tagged by Pink Stinx, thanks Tammy! I always enjoy reading Tammy's blogs. Now I'm supposed to share 6 random things about me and pass the honor onto 6 other bloggy friends. I love all the blogs that I read and hate choosing. But first here are my six random things that most of you probably don't know about me.

1. I am a little ocd with the vacuum cleaner. I sweep my floors every day. I can't stand seeing dog hair on the floor or anything else for that matter.

2. I am a very nervous mother who is afraid of anything and everything that could happen to my kids. Because I am this way I really control what I let my kids do.

3. I love my Church that I go to. I became a born again Christian about 3 years ago and was baptized at that time. Church has been a little tough for me that last couple months with my youngest son. He makes it so difficult to go and listen. I have felt very out of touch and hopefully the tide will turn on this one soon.

4. I love chocolate and could eat it 24/7.

5. I am probably one of the biggest Lost fan's you will meet. I go crazy over this show and can't wait for it's return in January.

6. I know you all know I am a working mom and would rather be at home with my kids. What do I do everyday when I leave my kids at school and the sitter, well I go into my own office and manage our companies marketing. I do everything from advertising, catalogs, our website, and so on... Someday I would like to start my own business working out of my home doing these things for various companies who would hire me.

Now to choose 6 of my friends, well you all know that I love each and everyone of you and this is a hard choice. I tried not to pick anyone who I choose last time. Also please don't feel as though you have to play along. This is for fun and I understand if you don't want to do this.

1. Peanut at Peanut, Peanut Lover & the Weenuts
2. Maggie at Life with Boys
3. Heather at The Extraordinary Ordinary
4. Scargosun at Scargosun
5. Melissa at Canyon craziness
6. I give this back to Tammy at Pink Stinx

6 Comments Welcome:

HiHoOhio said...

thanks for finding me!
Chocolate Rules the world!

Heather said...

we have dog hair everywhere too. we try and try to get rid of it but to no avail!

Tiff said...

I love lost to..can't wait for its return...my hubby and I are watching all the old season's now..seeing allot of things we missed the first time around! :)

BBB said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

I loved your list!!! I am the same way with the vacum... my kids think I'm nuts.

Maggie said...

Thanks for the tag!! =)

I know exactly how you feel on the church thing. We used to go every time the doors were open before Jonah was born, but now we are lucky if we go on Wednesday nights.

It's so hard with a toddler! We tried to take him a few times and I kept having to take him out because he was so loud and I didn't want to disrupt others learning. I feel so bad, and out of touch, for not going though; it's tough! I'm with you!!

Peanut said...

Thanks for tagging me! I promise to do this one soon... I've been really sick and have been doing NOTHING for about a week.

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template