November 26, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #3

Happy Thanks Giving!!!!

My Thursday Thirteen (little early because we are traveling for the holiday) is 13 great foods I plan to eat. I will cry on Friday when my jeans don't fit but on Thursday I am going to enjoy all the fixings.

1. Ham
2. Turkey
3. Sweet potato's with pecans on top
4. Pumpkin Pie
5. Chocolate Cake
6. Mashed Potato's
7. Deviled Eggs
8. All the fresh veggies and home made dip
9. Broccoli casserole
10. Fruit salad
11. Orange Jello
12. Salad
13. Pumpkin pie slice # 2 LOL...

Everyone enjoy your holiday feast. I will be eating two slices of pumpkin pie in case anyone isn't having any. Oh looking at this list is not good. I think I just gain 5 lbs making this list.

4 Comments Welcome:

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

Have a marvelous holiday! (I gained 5 pounds looking at your list too.)

Maggie said...

YUM!!! YUM!!! YUM!!! YUM!!!

I, too, am going to eat my little heart out and then regret it on Friday!! ha ha

Have a very, happy Thanksgiving!! And safe travels!

Peanut said...

Sounds yummy! Enjoy your thanksgiving and worry about the pounds later. Maybe you'll get lucky like me and get sick twice in three weeks for a total weight loss of five pounds (soooo kidding about the lucky part!)

We already celebrated Thanksgiving up here in Canada, so tomorrow's just a regular old day for us.

Svr said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template