January 28, 2009

Wordless Wednesday


Here is a photo from my baby from one year ago. It is hard to believe how big he is now and how much he is always getting into. Somedays I miss the simple times of just laying around on the floor together.


Go visit Angie at 7 Clown Circus for more great Wordless Wednesday post.

7 Comments Welcome:

Claremont First Ward said...

They grow too fast. Way to quickly~!

Diane said...

omg im going to reach thru the monitor and pinch those cheeks! lol
and i love the pretty, i mean handsome (sorry i'm used to girls!) blue eyes!

Jenni said...

Look at those big blue eyes!!! Cute!

michelle said...

Love the serious face, adorable!

Maggie said...

lol, SOOOO Cute!!! =)

Mandy said...

What beautiful blue eyes!!

Peanut said...

Love those eyes! And those cheeks... they are irresistable!

I don't dare look back at pictures from a year ago... I'd get myself all teary!

I just saw a picture on my camera yesterday that confirms that KK has no baby left in her... she's all little girl. WAAAAAAHHHHH!!

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template