April 07, 2009

DANCE, DANCE, DANCE

This morning we went shopping to get a few items. While their I decided to buy Easter present. Thomas is my musically inclined child. He loves anything that makes music. So we walked through the toy section and picked up different toys to see what really grabbed his interest. Then we found the Little Tikes Guitar and it was over. He loved this thing and was trying to rip it out of the box. Now remember this is supposed to be for Easter. We get home and he is still trying to rip it from the box. I take it out and think OK he can play with it until Luke gets home and then I will hide it until Easter. Let me just say he isn't going to give this thing up with out a fight.

Here is a great clip from this morning of our new Guitar. So come on in, pull up a chair and enjoy. Oh and don't mind the mess, I wasn't expecting company or I would have picked up.

It is now hours later and this thing has not left his side for a moment.

12 Comments Welcome:

Heatherlyn said...

Very cute!

I once thought that I could buy something and then hide it when we got home. My little guy has a memory that will not allow for such stunts on my part, so I can relate.

At least you know he LOVES it!

Anonymous said...

HOw cute is he with his guitar.... I love how he danced around and how the dog moved out of his way love it!!! Don't worry about your house mine looks the same way ;)

Ally said...

Mess...what mess? =)

Oh no looks like he is attached to it, he is so cute!

Peanut said...

So cute! Looks like he's a natural :)

I bet JJ would love a guitar like that. I'll have to keep my eyes open for one.

T Rex Mom said...

You're right - he totally is a natural! Who's the musically inclined one - you or hubby?

Jenni said...

Oh he is CUTE! Look at him rockin' out!

Queenie Jeannie said...

That is so cute hun! My Bella is the same way with music AND her guitars!!! Encourage it!

Nina said...

The musical side of him comes from me. I love music and couldn't see my life with out it. Luke is like my husband, not a musical bone in his body.

Maggie said...

Very cute!! Guess you'll have to get something else from the Easter bunny. Sadly, this year, Josh is so old now that I did my Easter shopping w/ the boys with me and he saw everything. Jonah is still so young that it doesn't matter - he doesn't notice anything, but yeah, Josh has seen it all. So much for an Easter surprise. I refuse to go back to the store alone, haha

LOL, don't mind the mess. I snap pics and video all the time and then go through them and think, what the heck is that all over the floor in the background?! haha, such is life!!

cat said...

Oh mom, here comes a rock star! (hold on signing the recording deals and first get good financial advice on which is the best)

Caitlin said...

That is a COOL guitar! Joseph would love that!

I love how he went over to push some buttons really quick, just to see if he could get away with it! :)

Unknown said...

What a cutie! We have that guitar, my son loves the music too. Soon you will be humming all those songs in your head along with me!

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template