For today's enjoyment, I have a clip of Thomas (my 16 month old) singing...
Now for some reason my kids can not sing the typically nursery rhymes and such that all little kids learn. Oh no.... Luke was a Bob the Builder song lover and now Thomas has decided that Sponge Bob will be his song of choice....
Enjoy!!!
My favorite part is the ohhhh at the begining. He does that every time it comes on in our house. His Sponge Bob isn't the clearest but it is what he is trying to say.
Go visit Angie at 7 Clown Circus for more great Wordfull Wednesday post.





10 Comments Welcome:
ooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!! lol
super cute!!!
Awww...what a cutie! Enjoy all those sweet moments before he becomes a TEENAGER! LOL! Happy WW!
that is just so cute.
Toooo cute!!
Too cute! =)
Ooohhh - so cute. My guy is the same age - no singing yet! I can't wait.
I loved the video! Thanks so much for sharing!
Adorable! And very impressive! The "oooohhh" was my favorite too! :)
He's got good taste. I like very few cartoons. OK, basically NO cartoons, but Sponge Bob is very entertaining!
Bob the Builder...can we fix it?
He is so cute! What a great video. We are big SpongeBob fans too!
Very cute! Jonah is also singing Bob the Builder alot lately; he loves it!
Post a Comment