June 25, 2009

Funny Kids

ALOHA FRIDAY

So blogging hasn't been happening much this week. So much going on at work and at home that I really haven't had the time.
Thank goodness come noon today things will return to normal. I have not had time to really think up a good question for this week.

So I am going on the fly and asking:
What is something funny your child has said to you recently?

My answer: we were driving in the car on Fathers Day and Luke looks down at his legs. "Wow, I have a lot of hair on my legs. Mommy, daddy... I am turning into a man." We laughed until it hurt. Remember he is only 6. Then on Monday this silly child found a clump of dog hair and puts it under his arm and says "look I have hair."

Play along at An Island Life for Aloha Friday. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life.

11 Comments Welcome:

I am Harriet said...

"I'm not moving out until I'm 35" said my 20 year old....

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/hot-friday.html

Drahdrah said...

My daughter isn't talking yet, but sometimes she sits in her crib and makes loud noises, as though she is giving a speech to "her people". It's hilarious.

Peanut said...

That's really cute!

I can't think of anything funny KK has said recently, but her singing -all off-key and at the top of her lungs- really gets me laughing!

Have a great weekend!

Kekibird said...

Hahahah! Sounds like someone is really interested in becoming a man sooner rather than later.

My son recently told me that my bra was a "boobie fing" and then told me that it was too big for him because his boobies were too small.

Ashlee said...

I might be slightly obsessed w/ Twilight. She's catching on to it. She's 4 years old. She asked me when "New Moon" was coming out. I might need some professional help for my obsession. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Jenni said...

My kids are always cracking me up!

Heatherlyn said...

My 7 year-old was saying that she has too much hair on her legs (it's blond hair!) and how she needs to shave them. I told her not until she is AT LEAST in 6th grade, and I prefer 7th, and she just about cried! I think I'll remind her of that about 15 years from now!

Melanie Penelope said...

My youngest put her hand on top of her head and told me "I'm like this tall, Mom!"

Maggie said...

LOL That is hilarious!! =)

I guess the most recent funny thing Jonah has said is the 'smelling flowers' incident:

http://lifewith2boyz.blogspot.com/2009/06/taking-time-to-smell-roses.html

Anonymous said...

My three year old told my husband to "get off your lazy!" He was quoting something I say to the kids when I want them to get up and do chores or go out and play. It was funny that he said it to his dad.

kailani said...

My daughter is having a hard time starting pre-school. The other day she was chanting "No more school" for the entire drive over. :-)

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template