Let me introduce you to my SAND CASTLE MAKER. 
Luke would play on the beach all day building castles and he makes some pretty good ones for a 6 year old.
Now let me introduce you to the SAND CASTLE DESTROYER.
The moment a bucket is tipped over and lifted he is their ready to crush it to the ground. Stomping and swing his arms until there is nothing left. You can see a little bit of the arm motion in this picture.
We had to do a lot of beach mediation as Luke would just scream the second he saw his brother coming towards his castles.
Go visit Angie at 7 Clown Circus for more great Wordful Wednesday post.





16 Comments Welcome:
Haha! Love the destroying pic! Very cute!
hehe thats cute. He built a great castle!
LOL!! That's what would happen if we went to the beach!!!
Hmm, that's pretty much how life goes down at my house with a 6 year old and his legos vs a 2 year old and his bumbling curiosity and his dogged determination to grab fistfuls of everything he sees and throw it across the room. Ahhhh, boys ;P
Wow..he is good!!!!
LOL at the baby!! Awww!!
I can totally picture your other son screaming as soon as he sees him coming toward him! LOL!
"Tom-zilla" - our little guy is also a destroyer. There is a reason we call him "T-Rex". Great photos! Luke is some castle builder!
Ha Ha! I've got a couple of those here. Happy WW.
That's an awesome castle!
Very nice castle, looks like you had a good time aside from the mediating. I have a castle destroyer in my house too!
Oh my...I'm sure there was plenty of drama!
Nina,
I have one of each; a maker and a destroyer. Yes, my maker would scream too (too much like me) if he saw his lttle brother coming. What's wrong w/little brothers? Why can't they play nice?
Thanks for visiting my blog!
HAHAHA! We have those in our family too! I have one son who will sit down and make a sand castle first thing. He's ALWAYS been that way. And one who will stop that sand castle out first chance he gets. We told our "destroyer" that he had to wait until we were leaving the beach to stomp it and he waited very patiently until he could. In the past, he'd been to young to wait. SO we can relate to the beach mediation as well. Too cute! I loved this post!
so cute! I have a tower builder and a tower destroyer! YOur pics make me want to hop in the car and drive to the beach - it's only 10 hours away!
Thanks for stopping by.
Ahhh!! A couple of years and they'll be making (and destroying) them together!! Great shots!
LOL, poor Luke!! The stomping SO reminds me of Jonah (remember the Easter egg hunt?! All his eggs were smashed to pieces) hahaha
I bet they had a ball playing in the sand. We need to get out to the beach while our kids are still young.
What a great sand castle! But, Mom..it is so much fun knocking them over!...lol
Post a Comment