November 17, 2009

DADDY WATER

When Luke was two he could not tell us he wanted Fruit2O flavored water. His dad loves the stuff and drinks it often but I don't like it and drink regular water. Because he couldn't say Fruit2O Luke called it "daddy water" and he was very specific that he did not want "mommy water" as it was just water. Soon we were all referencing flavored water as "daddy water".

Even now at the age of 6 Luke calls it "daddy water" just as we all still do.

Then the other day Thomas's babysitter asks me, "what is daddy water". I just laughed because clearly flavored water will always be called "daddy water" in our house.

8 Comments Welcome:

T Rex Mom said...

That's funny! I love it!

Diane said...

lol that's cute! we have our own language here too sometimes.

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, don't you love having little inside jokes with your family?

Ally said...

Thats cute!

Serendipity is Sweet said...

That's cute. We have "daddy music" at our house...Dave Matthews Band :D

Colette S said...

That is just so funny. I love it! Kids just spice up life huh :)

Heatherlyn said...

That's very cute. As a Mom, I love cute little things that my kids say and call things. I miss it when they grow older.

Brandi said...

That is funny! It will be something you guys always remember!

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template