April 15, 2010

Easter, Finally...

I know I am way behind on posting our Easter fun. I am on antibiotics and improving but very slowly and being sick just does not work for me. I am a go-go kind of gal so having to slow down is no fun.

The boys had a blast making these Easter cupcakes.
The sugar was everywhere, I think I still can feel it on the floor.



Luke came up with this one all on his own. How cute! Little carrots growing.

Our bunny faces.

Then we colored eggs. Luke is at the easy age for doing this and has a good time.
Doing it with a two year old, not as fun.

Finally they had stickers to add to the eggs. Now that part was fun!
Especially for me as they were both so quiet.

Oh, and don't mind the dinning room mess. Someday it will be finished and I will share with you all the work that has been going into our dinning room.

8 Comments Welcome:

T Rex Mom said...

Great Easter Activities. Looking at those cupcakes makes me want to bake some right now!

T Rex Mom said...

Oh, feel better soon!

Serendipityissweet said...

Looks like lots of yummy fun!

Have a great weekend :)

Colette S said...

These are the times that makes for memories for our little ones.

I hope you feel well soon.

Have a restful weekend.

Brandi said...

Looks like they had fun! I love the little carrots too! :)

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you are starting to feel a little better! The pictures are great, I love the idea of decorating cupcakes, the one with the carrots is very clever!! I agree about dying eggs with a 2 year old, it was a challenge back then!!

Heatherlyn said...

That looks like a lot of fun! They will have happy memories!!

Maggie said...

They did a great job on the those cupcakes!! YUM!! Next year we are going to let the boys color eggs at the table w/ stickers, etc. This year was kind of a mess doing it outside with all the cousins.

Been waitin' on your house updates... love seeing before/after pics and reading the stories of what all took place!!

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template