September 22, 2008

Must See TV Week...

Its premier week, it’s premier week…. It is finally that time of year where all the new TV shows will start and the annoying reruns can go away. YEAH!!!!

I don’t watch much TV but I do have a couple shows that I get really excited over. I mean really excited and I just can’t miss them. There are only two shows on TV that I will rearrange everything in my life to make sure I am parked in front of the TV when they come on. My must see TV shows are Heroes and Lost.

If you have been on my blog before you have probably noticed the countdown clock on the left for Heroes. I love this show and I have been counting down the days for tonight to come.

Tonight is kick off night for me and my must see TV. I enjoy Dancing with the Stars but it does conflict with Heroes. In the past I have tried recording a show and watching another but I never go back and watch what was recorded because I just don’t have the time. So I must choose…. Well tonight I will watch Dancing with the Stars for the first hour and then at 9 it is all about Heroes.

When my favorite TV shows are on I put the kids to bed as early as possible and if they wake up it is all on my husband because I am not missing a moment. I don’t get up for anything, no food, no drinks, no potty breaks, nothing…. I am not missing a second. My kids probably think I am crazy but I am calling this my me time. I get so little me time that I make sure this is truly all about me.

A couple other shows I enjoy watching but am not rearranging my life for include, The Amazing Race, Desperate Housewives, Grays Anatomy, Dancing with the Stars & Criminal Minds. These are usually shows that are on while I am giving baths, doing bed time routines, getting ready for the next day, or I am in bed myself and 9 times out of 10 I miss the last 10 minutes because I have fallen asleep. I hate when I do that….. Of course with Heroes and Lost none of the above things are happening because my butt is firmly planted into the couch.

It seems so silly to be so hooked on a couple of TV show but I don’t watch much so I make sure I get the most out of the few shows I do actually love to watch. Since it is premier week, what shows are on your must see TV list? Are you as crazy about any one show in particular, like I am?

Also, if you are a Lost or Heroes junky like I am let me know. You just made a new friend… LOL

12 Comments Welcome:

Kate Coveny Hood said...

I am SO excited for Heroes and Lost. But I usually watch them on the computer since something always seems to come up at air time. Children that won't go to bed...husband that wants to talk about our spending habits... Thank god for these networks that offer "watch instantly"

Forgetfulone said...

I have never seen either of those shoes, but I've heard good things about them both. I don't watch much tv, either, but I do have a couple that I'm hooked on. Gotta have some fun sometimes! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Dreams and Designs said...

I desparately need to join the 21st century and get a DVR so I can actualyl enjpy some shows after the kiddo goes to bed!

michelle said...

I'm just waiting for Grey's Anatomy, love that show!

Nina said...

I just wanted to say Heroes was great last night. They are starting off the season with a bang. I wasn't happy that they ran two episodes last night and I was up till 11. I almost fell asleep during the second episode. I missed maybe 5 minutes.

SuperCoolMom said...

Fun! I never get to see anything regularly - except Noggin. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love making new blogfriends!

Anonymous said...

Whoops! I'm commenting as the wrong me. heehee. Thanks for stopping by Hotmamashouse!

Mamarazzi said...

i am excited about the fall tv tooo!

thanks for stopping by my blog. send me an email never2pink at yahoo dot com and i will give you the code for the "do not copy junk off my blog" thing.

how did you find me? i am always curious to know!

Anonymous said...

We have a dvr, so I can record all my favs so I can watch them after everyone is asleep. I really need to see what Heroes is all about. It looks very interesting!

Jyl @ MommyGossip said...

Soooo, we haven't had TV in a year and a half and just got it reconnected this week. Weird, I know. It all started with an experience and we forgot about it and just now had the desire to turn it back on. Anyway, I am clueless about TV shows, but my hubbie watched Heroes last night--or the night before--whenever it was on and highly recommends it. I guess I'll have to try it out!

Elizabeth Channel said...

It all sounds so nice...I wish I could find time for TV...really I do...oh well!

Tiff said...

I so love watching Heroes, Lost and Amazing Race...so excited to finally see them all back on...We DVR them so we can watch them during the quieter times around here.. ;)

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template