October 14, 2008

Blogathon....

Go check out the Blogathon at The Secrets in the Sauce. They have an all day Blogathon going on and are giving away lots of great prizes. Some fantastic stuff has been happening today and it is always a great way to meet new bloggers.

Five blogs that I love to read and comment with include:
Jaci at Ravings of a Mad House Wife she is a blast to read and so full of energy.
Sorry this is all I know at this time from SITS. Jaci sent me to the site and tonight was my first time. I am sure in a couple days I will be able to fill the page with lots of new blogs that I will love to read.

7 Comments Welcome:

black betty said...

happy SITS blog-a-thon!

Mom said...

Happy SITSathon!

Tabitha Blue said...

Welcome to SITS!!! Hope you're enjoying your new blogathon day and finding some great new friends!!

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say "Hi" Happy SITS Day!

Decor To Adore said...

Hi!
I didn't do a SITS post today as I am celebrating my 100th post with a giveaway. Please stop by and enter.

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Happy Bloggython Day, SITSta! How fun is this? Woo hoo!

Laural Out Loud said...

Sorry this is so late!! Happy belated SITS Blogathon, lol.

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template