October 17, 2008

Meme Award


I am very excited because Tiffany at my southern hippie married mom of four life gave me this great award. I am a fairly new blogger and did not expect anything like this any time soon. I have been reading Tiffany's blog since I started blogging and she is one of my favorites and I hope she never stops blogging.

The winners of this award have to answer these questions, in one word per question (one word isn't going to be easy).... so here we go:

1. Where is your cell phone? Dead
2. Where is your significant other? outside
3. Your hair color? Dark Brown
4. Your mother? Nosy
5. Your father? Out spoken
6. Your favorite thing? TV
7. Your dream last night? Baby doesn't let me sleep long enough to dream
8. Your dream/goal? To be a SAHM
9. The room you're in? Toy room
10. Your hobby? blogging
11. Your fear? flying
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? working for myself
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? out going
15. One of your wish-list items? a lap top computer
16. Where you grew up? Ohio
17. The last thing you did? Eat lunch
18. What are you wearing? jeans and a t-shirt
19. Your TV? off
20. Your pets? two dogs
22. Your mood? Happy
23. Missing someone? Old friends
24. Your car? black
25. Something you're not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? target
27. Your summer? fun
28. Love someone? my boys
29. Your favorite color? yellow
30. When is the last time you laughed? last night
31. Last time you cried? Funeral for my cousin

I read so many blogs it isn't funny and this is so hard to choose
just 5 to pass this award along to.
I will start by passing it back to Tiffany my southern hippie married mom of four life because she is one of my favorites and always will be. She is so easy to read, asks great questions and makes everyone a part of her family. It is great!

I also pass this award to:
Mandy at Mommy Cracked
Tena at Punky Monkey
Michelle at Sweet Mandy's

I thank all of you for playing such a great roll in my new found blogging life.

10 Comments Welcome:

michelle said...

Why, thank you!

The Farmer Files said...

We go all out, but we don't start bday parties until the age of 3. So we have had a 3yo and 4 yo party. Our 3yr party we rented a kids gym, and 4 yr party we rented a whole train. But we don't live near family so our friends are our family. ;)

Tena said...

aww, thanks so much, you just made my day!!!
Ü

amanda said...

congrats on your big award and to all your big award winners :)

Helene said...

Thank you, Nina!! This was such a nice surprise for me today!! I could see how it would be really difficult to answer all those with just one word!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! Thanks for the reminder, my cell is dead too and I use it for an alarm!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Congrats on your award! And thanks for stopping by my blog during the SITS blog-a-thon. I love finding new blogs so I'm sure I'll be back to visit! :)

Mandy said...

Awww, thank you so much! I really appreciate this. You just made my day!

Elizabeth Channel said...

Congrats on the award! Fun questions and answers, too!

Tiff said...

You so deserve the award..I love reading your blog...thank you for all the nice things you wrote about me and my blog!! :)

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template