November 19, 2008

Friday Photo Finish Fiesta (Toothless)

Join in for Candid Carrie's Phriday's Photo Phinish Phiesta....


The tooth fairy has made a few visits to our house here recently.



Who could not love this toothless smile.


Now go play along at Candid Carries before another phriday passes you by. Oh but don't forget to leave me a comment. I love those comments!!!

4 Comments Welcome:

Lesley said...

I love me a toothless grin....I'm sure he was happy..two teeth...double the money....yeah for him....now he can do fun things...like slurp soup...and gleek...

Peanut said...

Cute! That makes him look so grown up! He must be very proud!!

The Joynes Girls said...

What's the going rate for teeth? I was surprised when my cousin said around $2.00. That inflation is crazy!

Melissa said...

Love the picture! Now he can sing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth"

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template