Play along at An Island Life for Aloha Friday. In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
My question this week…..
Are you finished with your Christmas Shopping?
I have not been in a shopping mood this year. I am normally done by now but I just wont get myself out there to finish. I keep making excuses for myself. Some of my excuses are…
I have not been in a shopping mood this year. I am normally done by now but I just wont get myself out there to finish. I keep making excuses for myself. Some of my excuses are…
- I hate crowds and standing in lines…. This year this hasn’t really been an issue I just keep saying it is.
- I just can’t go with the kids… OK this is me just being lazy. I hate loading kids in and out of the car seats from store to store; really my kids are good when shopping so again this is my poor excuse.
- I will go on my lunch hour, lunch time comes and I decide it is to cold outside so I am not going.
- I don’t know what to get anyone… hello.. I have a nice list of items.
I could go on and on with my excuses. They are sad really… and I have 6 shopping days left. I think this year I have been dragging my feet on everything. I still have not mailed my Christmas Cards, I haven’t wrapped a single gift and I am only about half way through my shopping. Ugh....





17 Comments Welcome:
Nope not at all, but the good thing here the ones I have left to buy for I get to go out in the after christmas sale days and pick up!! Could save me some bux here!!
Like you, I would normally be finished but this year I still have a few more things to take care of.
Not yet. Still have to buy gifts for a few people. Food gifts for some. A gadget for Dad probably.
Done Christmas shopping? Duh . . . it's not Christmas Eve. LOL For the most part, but thinking of something else for my beautiful wife. Merry Christmas.
Yeah, not so much. Almost. As in get online & finish but I also need to go to the big city 1 1/2 hrs away. Or not.
I thought I was finished with Chanukah shopping, but I just recalled something I did not buy. It will have to wait until after the big storm coming today.
I've barely started my Christmas shopping this year and I'm devasted over it. All my shopping will be done this weekend, ugh!
Yes! I am done on time this year for the first time ever. I have even received everything that I ordered online already.
Just about. I need to get the stocking stuffers still.
No :-( but all of the big stuff is done, I just need to get the stocking stuffers, which I hope to finish today.
I just have a few friends left to get some stuff for. Other than that i am completely finished. YAHOO!
We haven't even started!!! We are SUPER DUPER behind!!!!!
Gift-wise, I am DONE. But I have to pick up some candy for the stockings!
I am being 100% honest in saying that I did not step one foot in a retail store this year. This is coming from someone who ran/or worked in retail stores for the last 17 years. Obviously not this year...:D For the most part I am ready thanks to my handy dandy computer. Good luck shopping.
Have a great weekend. I welcome you to stop by my blog and enter 2
gift-a-ways...."giftaways" are the new giveaways...like 40 is the new 30. :D
I still have a few presents to buy but I am almost done!
I hired a babysitter (because my kids are NOT easy to shop with) and got 'er done yesterday. Now I finally feel in the Christmas mood without all the pressure hanging over me. Only thing left is to help KK find a gift for her dad. So far, she says it will either be a blue toy with a button, a pink and white house that plays music, my belly button (?), or a button for him to sew on some random shirt. I keep asking her because I love her responses. I should start posting her ideas!
Good luck getting your shopping done :)
Shopping has been done for quite a long while now. HOWEVER, I am quite behind on getting my "projects" done. I have a BIG ONE still to do for my husband yet. YIKES!!
You see, getting sick and having The Bella home with me all week wasn't a part of my "grand master plan", lol!
Thanks for the bloggy lovin'!
Post a Comment