I was visiting Jennifers blog Crazy, Magic, Sometimes Hectic, Beautiful Life and she did this great meme. It was fun so I decided I wanted to play along also. Plus it's a great way for me to share a little more about me with you. That and I am drawing blanks on blog content these days. I have a few things but I need to find the time to write them out.
LAYER 1: Tell us your…
* Name: Nina (sorry my nick name and that’s all your getting)
* Birthday (month, day): October 15th
* Birthplace: Ohio
* Current location: Ohio
* Eye color: Blue
* Hair color: Dark Brown with some darn grey stragglers.
* Height: 5’2”
* Righty or lefty: Righty
* Zodiac sign: Libra
LAYER 2: What’s…
* Your heritage: No clue…
* The shoes you wore today: Snow boots, it was supposed to snow and we got nothing.
* Your weakness: Chocolate, I just can’t resist it.
* Your fears: My children disappearing
* Your perfect pizza: Hawaiian
* Goals you’d like to achieve: Changes my husbands mind about God and to raise my boys to be good Christians.
* Your first waking thoughts: Turn that alarm off, it’s going to wake the baby
* Your best physical feature: Eyes, they are bright blue and I have great full eye lashes. No mascara required!!!
* Your most missed memory: Playing with the kids on my city block as a child. Some of the best friends I probably ever had in my life came from that block. I miss the lazy summers playing baseball in the empty parking lot.
LAYER 3: Do you…
* Smoke: Never…
* Cuss: Really try not to but I drop a few here and their when I am mad.
* Sing: Yes… but only with the radio
* Do you think you’ve been in love: For sure… my husband first and my children forever
* Did you go to college: Yes, I graduated with a bachelors in Business
* Liked high school: No… some of the lowest points in my life came from that time.
* Want to get/stay married: Staying married is a goal.
* Believe in yourself: I didn’t use to but today I would say yes.
* Think you’re attractive: I have my moments when I put some effort into it with make-up and I fix my hair.
* Think you’re a health freak: Yes, I am all about eating right. I drive my family crazy. I am not a 5 a day girl but more like 8 or 9 a day when it comes to fruits and veggies.
* Get along with your parent(s): Yes
* Like thunderstorms: No they scare me to death.
* Play an instrument: Nope
LAYER 4: In the past month have you…
* Drank alcohol: First time in 2 years at a party. It was a really good glass of wine.
* Smoked: Never, as a child I fought with my dad who smoked to get him to quit so I never even considered it.
* Done a drug: Nope
* Made out: I am pretty sure I have in the past month. Hubby would probably say its been forever.
* Gone on a date: Yep… the party I drank at.
* Gone to the mall: Of course it is Christmas time.
* Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Nope but I have had a lot of other cookies.
* Been on stage: No
* Been dumped: No
* Gone skating: No
* Gone skinny dipping: No
* Stolen Anything: No
LAYER 5: Have you ever…
* Played a game that required removal of clothing: No
* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes once on a business trip. I barely remember anything about it but my coworkers had lots of fun at my expense. My first and last experience with tequila shots.
* Been caught “doing something”: Nope
* Been called a tease: Nope
* Gotten beaten up: Almost but got myself out of it. Being a teenager sucked!!!
* Shoplifted: Nope
LAYER 6:
* Age you did get/hope to be married: I was 25 and got married on a Carnival Cruise in St. Thomas.
* Numbers and names of children (either you have or want): 2 boys, Luke and Thomas (Sorry these are oldest nick name and youngest middle name) I hate common names so to protect them I don’t use real names.
* Describe your dream mate: My husband and I are so opposite of each other that we are very compatible. Things I would like from a dream mate, he would cook, clean, gives me flowers, and is on time. My husband has none of these qualities.
* How do you want to die: A Christian with stong full faith that there is a better life after this one.
* What did you want to be when you grow up: I always wanted to be a school teacher when I was a kid. I teach Sunday school and don’t enjoy it because my kids don’t listen so it is probably a good thing I didn’t follow this path.
* What country would you most like to visit: Australia, my friend goes every year and it sounds like a neat place.
LAYER 7: Now tell…
* Name a drug you’ve taken illegally: None…
* Name a person you could trust with my life: My husband and my friend Vicki
* Name a favorite CD that you own: Carrie Underwood Carnival Ride
* Number of piercings: 2 but they might be grown shut. I haven’t worn earrings in a long time
* Number of tattoos: None… I hate needles so I will never have a tattoo.
* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: I have no clue… I know of marriage announcements, birth announcements and a work event.
* Name a past experience that you regret: Buying my crappy old, fixer-up farm house. I love my cheap mortgage but hate the house. If I could do it over I would have avoided the fixer-upper.
Blog Archive
-
►
2011
(5)
- ► 06/05 - 06/12 (1)
- ► 04/17 - 04/24 (1)
- ► 02/20 - 02/27 (1)
- ► 01/09 - 01/16 (2)
-
►
2010
(56)
- ► 12/12 - 12/19 (1)
- ► 11/28 - 12/05 (2)
- ► 11/21 - 11/28 (1)
- ► 11/14 - 11/21 (1)
- ► 10/24 - 10/31 (2)
- ► 08/01 - 08/08 (1)
- ► 07/25 - 08/01 (2)
- ► 07/18 - 07/25 (1)
- ► 07/04 - 07/11 (2)
- ► 06/27 - 07/04 (2)
- ► 06/20 - 06/27 (2)
- ► 06/06 - 06/13 (2)
- ► 05/30 - 06/06 (1)
- ► 05/23 - 05/30 (1)
- ► 05/16 - 05/23 (1)
- ► 05/09 - 05/16 (2)
- ► 04/25 - 05/02 (4)
- ► 04/18 - 04/25 (2)
- ► 04/11 - 04/18 (2)
- ► 04/04 - 04/11 (2)
- ► 03/28 - 04/04 (3)
- ► 03/21 - 03/28 (2)
- ► 03/14 - 03/21 (1)
- ► 03/07 - 03/14 (2)
- ► 02/28 - 03/07 (1)
- ► 02/21 - 02/28 (2)
- ► 02/14 - 02/21 (2)
- ► 02/07 - 02/14 (1)
- ► 01/31 - 02/07 (2)
- ► 01/24 - 01/31 (1)
- ► 01/17 - 01/24 (2)
- ► 01/10 - 01/17 (1)
- ► 01/03 - 01/10 (2)
-
►
2009
(176)
- ► 12/27 - 01/03 (1)
- ► 12/06 - 12/13 (1)
- ► 11/29 - 12/06 (1)
- ► 11/22 - 11/29 (1)
- ► 11/15 - 11/22 (1)
- ► 11/08 - 11/15 (2)
- ► 11/01 - 11/08 (3)
- ► 10/25 - 11/01 (3)
- ► 10/18 - 10/25 (2)
- ► 10/11 - 10/18 (3)
- ► 10/04 - 10/11 (2)
- ► 09/27 - 10/04 (4)
- ► 09/20 - 09/27 (3)
- ► 09/13 - 09/20 (4)
- ► 09/06 - 09/13 (2)
- ► 08/30 - 09/06 (2)
- ► 08/23 - 08/30 (3)
- ► 08/16 - 08/23 (4)
- ► 08/09 - 08/16 (4)
- ► 08/02 - 08/09 (4)
- ► 07/19 - 07/26 (6)
- ► 07/12 - 07/19 (3)
- ► 07/05 - 07/12 (4)
- ► 06/28 - 07/05 (2)
- ► 06/21 - 06/28 (3)
- ► 06/14 - 06/21 (5)
- ► 05/31 - 06/07 (4)
- ► 05/24 - 05/31 (4)
- ► 05/17 - 05/24 (4)
- ► 05/10 - 05/17 (4)
- ► 05/03 - 05/10 (5)
- ► 04/26 - 05/03 (3)
- ► 04/19 - 04/26 (3)
- ► 04/12 - 04/19 (5)
- ► 04/05 - 04/12 (6)
- ► 03/29 - 04/05 (4)
- ► 03/22 - 03/29 (3)
- ► 03/15 - 03/22 (5)
- ► 03/08 - 03/15 (6)
- ► 03/01 - 03/08 (5)
- ► 02/22 - 03/01 (5)
- ► 02/15 - 02/22 (5)
- ► 02/08 - 02/15 (6)
- ► 02/01 - 02/08 (5)
- ► 01/25 - 02/01 (5)
- ► 01/18 - 01/25 (7)
- ► 01/11 - 01/18 (5)
- ► 01/04 - 01/11 (4)
-
▼
2008
(97)
- ► 12/28 - 01/04 (4)
- ► 12/21 - 12/28 (4)
- ▼ 12/14 - 12/21 (4)
- ► 12/07 - 12/14 (3)
- ► 11/30 - 12/07 (8)
- ► 11/23 - 11/30 (3)
- ► 11/16 - 11/23 (5)
- ► 11/09 - 11/16 (5)
- ► 11/02 - 11/09 (4)
- ► 10/26 - 11/02 (6)
- ► 10/19 - 10/26 (4)
- ► 10/12 - 10/19 (6)
- ► 10/05 - 10/12 (6)
- ► 09/28 - 10/05 (3)
- ► 09/21 - 09/28 (3)
- ► 09/14 - 09/21 (2)
- ► 09/07 - 09/14 (4)
- ► 08/31 - 09/07 (4)
- ► 08/24 - 08/31 (4)
- ► 08/17 - 08/24 (5)
- ► 08/10 - 08/17 (2)
- ► 08/03 - 08/10 (6)
- ► 07/27 - 08/03 (2)
Categories
- 5 Things Thursday (4)
- Aloha Friday (49)
- Award (2)
- babies (14)
- birthdays (4)
- breastfeeding (3)
- Cooking (1)
- dogs (2)
- eric (1)
- Family (9)
- Focus Friday (4)
- Friday Flash Back (2)
- funny things (3)
- gardening (1)
- goals (1)
- green mom (1)
- holidays (20)
- Housework (3)
- Husbands (3)
- illness (2)
- kids (39)
- Letters (1)
- Luke (32)
- meals (1)
- Motivate Me Monday (11)
- pets (2)
- photo finish friday (4)
- Romance (1)
- Rules (1)
- savings (2)
- school (2)
- tagged (1)
- Take Me Back Tuesday (2)
- Thomas (33)
- Thursday Thirteen (6)
- time manegment (1)
- vacations (7)
- Winnings (1)
- Wordful Wednesday (18)
- Wordless Wednesday (12)
- working mom (2)
December 16, 2008
A little about me....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nina
- Hi I am Nina! OK Nina is a nickname but I doubt you really care. I am 35 years old, married, two wonderful boys. Luke is my sweet gentile 6 year old and Thomas is my wild and crazy 2 year old. The two of them wear me out but I love everything about them. I hope you enjoy all our crazy adventures as much as we do.




5 Comments Welcome:
Hey, your birthday is the day after mine!
It's good to get to know you a little better :)
Great meme. I may have to save this one for later this week because the closer I get to Christmas the more my brain turns to mush!!
Lots of info to blackmail you with! hahaha! I actually would love to do this when I get a chance.
Come by my blog and grab your award when you get a chance!
Your waking thought and mine are the same.....shhhhhh that darn alarm...haha.
Post a Comment