December 29, 2008

Wii for Christmas

OK so Christmas is over and boy am I glad. We bought a Wii for the family for Christmas and I got a Wii fit for Christmas. It has been none stop Wii in this house since Christmas and I am just about sick of it. Luke and his dad have been playing Indian Jones Lego's non-stop. Eric can play for hours on end and I am quickly discovering Luke is going to be the same way. I need a timer that I can set and make them get off when the bell rings. I hate these games that don't just let you save at any point in the game. I curse the game inventors for that.

Now as for the Wii fit, I am loving it, sort of. First it asks you lots of questions, and you create a Meme profile. I was pretty happy with most everything it said about me. Their was one part that really ticked me off. After it asks you questions it puts you through a little fitness test and then gives you a Wii Fit age. That dame machine gave me a fit age of 50. 50!!! Seriously, I just about had a fit especially since I am only 34 years old. My husband gets on and he is given the age of a 42 year old and that ticked me off because he can't be fitter than me. I did get vindication however when it measured his body fat and it fattened up his MeMe. I laughed at that one just because he made himself thinner and it wouldn't let him be thinner. hehe...

4 Comments Welcome:

Maggie said...

Ahahaha!! That is hilarious. My husband and I SO need a Wii Fit!!! Although, I'm sure I wouldn't be happy w/ the mini-Me of myself!! LOL

Diane said...

50? You poor thing. Don't do what I'd do, which would NOT be get on that thing and make a liar out of it. Instead I'd probably just get depressed, go to Coldstone Creamery and then go get a tattoo.

It feels so good to be word verification free! YAY!

Anonymous said...

I sure need to have that Wii Fit !

Tiff said...

We got a Wii to and I so want the Wii Fit...will be getting one soon...I will have to let you know how old it puts me at...I am 35 and I have a feeling it will say like 60...lol..love that it will not let your hubby be thinner..that is to funny!! :)

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template