Play along at An Island Life for Aloha Friday. In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
My question this week…..
What have you had to fish out of your toilet?
I have little kids so I am sure you know where this is going. LOL… The other day my 5 year old is going potty when the one year old heads into the bathroom and picks up the 5 year olds “NEW” yoyo-ball and chucks it into the toilet. Now Luke is having a serious meltdown because his yoyo-ball has been dropped in the toilet and peed on. His meltdown is so bad you would have thought we just flushed a diamond ring down the toilet and it is just a $2. yoyo. Of course me being mom I have to go fishing and dig the ball out. Yuck!!! I put it in the sink to wash it but it has an enclosed center and water had made its way to the inside. I can’t clean it properly so I have to through it away. We had an evening filled with drama over this stupid ball.
I have little kids so I am sure you know where this is going. LOL… The other day my 5 year old is going potty when the one year old heads into the bathroom and picks up the 5 year olds “NEW” yoyo-ball and chucks it into the toilet. Now Luke is having a serious meltdown because his yoyo-ball has been dropped in the toilet and peed on. His meltdown is so bad you would have thought we just flushed a diamond ring down the toilet and it is just a $2. yoyo. Of course me being mom I have to go fishing and dig the ball out. Yuck!!! I put it in the sink to wash it but it has an enclosed center and water had made its way to the inside. I can’t clean it properly so I have to through it away. We had an evening filled with drama over this stupid ball.






3 Comments Welcome:
I feel you. Trinity is such a Drama Queen. About anything. I told her to stop doing something today and she cried and said I had "broke her feelings". Geez.
So, as for your question. I am SO knocking on wood right now. Because I've never had to get anything out of the toilet before. Thank goodness.
Ha ha! We have had to run our cats out of the toilet - one of them actually jumped up in the way of my hubby's stream so to speak not long ago - that was not a pleasant experience for anyone involved :0)
A good friend was given a necklace at a wedding for being the maid of honor and it fell into the toilet at the reception. She gritted her teeth, fished it out, cleaned it off and put it back on so as not to offend the bride!
LOL Ah the joys of having to clean something off that landed in the toliet. Thankfully, there's been none of that lately. We keep the lids down and Jonah stays away for the most part. I think he just hasn't figured out that he can actually open the lid himself. When he does learn that it's pretty easy to do, yeah, we're in trouble, too. LOL
Post a Comment