Play along at An Island Life for Aloha Friday. In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
My question this week…..
Who are your kids more like, mom or dad?
My oldest child is so much like his father it is scary, first they look so much a like and then they are both painfully laid back. It is one quality that can just drive me insane. I also thought Luke was a lot like me because he is shy and very easy going. He just goes with the flow.
My youngest child I didn't think was like either of us until my mom said to me that he is just like me. What??? No, I didn't act like that when I was little... she pointed out that I was extremely nosy and wouldn't miss a thing. I had a stubborn streak that was a mile long and so on. Thomas is all of these things....LOL. I hate to say it but my mom is right and I am getting my payback for the way I was as a child by having a mini-me. LOL....






21 Comments Welcome:
My oldest is the spitting image of her father all the way down to the way she walks, and acts.
My youngest is just like me, expressions everything.
Umm Aunt.......lol
Alaena is a lot like me in some ways. But really she is like my sister, laid back, taking everything as it comes. Somehow my sister got mine and my brother's kids. And I (thankfully) got hers!! LOL!
Both of my kids look more like dad, but I see a lot more of my personality in them.
Both kids are quite a bit like me but in different ways. My son however is a little more like one of my sisters while my daughter is more like both of us. Does that make sense? lol
zoe is really her own person. although, she and i do say alot of the same expressions.
trinity on the other hand is my carbon copy. my parents say it's almost scary how much she is like me as a child. and she is literally my shadow so she picks up everything i do. and say. *cringe*
neither of them look like me at all though, i wanted to add. i've had ppl tell me there's "no way!" trinity's mine. lol! as if i wasnt there when it all went down!
My oldest used to look a lot like me. Now he is starting to really look like hubby. Personality wise he is dad all the way.
My little guy is very much me all the way. Fair skin, light hair and personality is more easy going like me.
They're completely a mix! We try to blame each other for their little idiosyncrasies though.
I think both little boys are like my hubby, cute and silly =)
Let me think. My oldest is is a blend of us both. As for my identical twins, twin A is more like his father and Twin A is very much like me.
Personality wise...they are a pretty good mix! But in looks they both take after their dad!
I think it is split evenly. They have some of my husbands traits and some of mine.
My daughter was like me in every possible way. My sons are like me but have quite a bit of their dad.
LOL, funny that your mom can pick up on traits that are like you. haha
I would say my oldest is the spittin' image of his father (my ex-husband). Fun times.
My youngest... well, I'm not sure. He is funny, and I think his Daddy is funny. When he was born, he looked just like his Dad, but now he sort of favors my side of the family. I don't know... just too soon to tell I guess w/ him.
By the way, love your new header!!! =)
depends on what they are doing lol
My oldest is taking after me, the middle child is like my husband and the baby, who knows...she eats and sleeps a lot so maybe my husband there too. Just kidding...he's the best!
My daughter is my clone. My son... we're still trying to figure him out, but we are hearing that he is much like his father when he was a baby.
My daughter who is 3 is SO much like me it's crazy. Looks like me and acts like me. My 3 month old it's harder to tell but she looks a lot like me.
As far as I can tell my kids aren't really like either of us. They are just sort of themselves. And that can be a little bit more frustrating!
Post a Comment