January 29, 2009

Focus Friday

Thrifty & Chic Mom says: As we enter a new year everyone has a list as long as their arm of things they want to accomplish. My list could go on forever and now I have a way to hold myself accountable by choosing one thing to focus on each week. It can be big or small; it doesn't matter just as long as I specify what it is and get it done. So each week I will post my focus for the upcoming week as well as give a recap of how my week went with the previous focus. Now play along with Thrifty & Chic Mom and everyone else who is trying to put a little focus back into their lives.

Last Weeks Focus: I have cleared off my changing table and posted it on Freecycle this week to get rid of it. I had two people interested but it is still sitting in my living room. I am giving them until the end of the weekend and it is going to the curb because I don’t want it in my house. I am so thrilled to have this little bit of space back in my house.

This weeks Challenge: This week I am going to clean up my closet. I have a big walk in closet that is a mess from Christmas. I hide, wrap and everything else with my presents in the closet. I need to organize so much in their and get it put back together again. Wish me luck!!

10 Comments Welcome:

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

That is great about the changing table and good luck with your focus for this coming week! You can do it!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Yay for taking the steps to get rid of that changing table :)

I think that closets are some of the hardest places to keep up with, probably because it's easy to shut the door. ;) I organized/tidied our spare closet last week it's still a clutterfest, but an organized one at least lol!

Anonymous said...

Closets do tend to become problems, don't they? Good luck!

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

Congrats on clearing off the changing table and getting it out of your space! Closets, don't get me started on mine good luck this week!

Cupcake Dessert said...

YAY for getting the space back in your house!!! good luck on getting your closet organized.. i think I will have to do at least part of that in getting all my clothing hung up lol

Peanut said...

Good work getting that change table cleared off! I love it when I open up new space in my home... the challenge is keeping it clean!

Good luck with the closet this week!

Dreams and Designs said...

sounds like a great plan! I have been meaning to paint our master bath.

Unknown said...

Great job getting the changing table done! I hope someone comes to get it. I wish you luck withthe closet, they are sure junk collectors!

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

Funny my FF is about my closet too! Congrats on getting the changing table cleared. I look forward to a day when I will no longer need mine! Good luck this week - I will be cheering you on as I try to complete mine.

Teri said...

I just love lists. I was able to cross off TWO things on main list. Way to go with your accomnplishment.

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template