January 21, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - Think Spring

Think Spring......


I am so sick of winter, snow and the fricken cold. So today's Wordless Wednesday I am thinking spring with the green grass and the kids are getting out and enjoying the out doors.

Go visit Angie at 7 Clown Circus for more great Wordless Wednesday post.

15 Comments Welcome:

Proud Mommy said...

If I think spring will it be warmer than 9 degrees outside?
Cute pic!!!!

michelle said...

oh we are big fans of the jeeps in our house!

Louise | Italy said...

Is that teddy bear belted up properly? Cute pic!

Anonymous said...

What a good idea! Let's all think about it and hope it comes early... Brrrrrrrrrrr. Great picture.

Heatherlyn said...

I love the green grass, too!. I'll have to post a spring picture for worldless Wed. Maybe if we all think spring it will come a little sooner :)

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

This is the time of year when I really long for Spring too. AND this is the longest time of year for me. :-P Great photo!

Anonymous said...

Look at that grin! Oh, that grass looks sooooo good right now. Bring on springtime!

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

*thinking spring*
*thinking spring*
*thinking spring*

Mind if I join you? :)

Thanks for stopping by and commenting :) I hope to see you again soon!

Leslie said...

What a cute pic with the teddy bear buckled in next to him. My son always wanted one of those cars when he was little. (Now he's got his eyes on the big cars - YIKES!)

I'm with you, I'm done with winter. I'm ready for Spring!

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy said...

Aw-I want spring too!!!
Im so sick of being in this house and freezing!!
Thanks for stopping by-love meeting new people & great blogs to read! :)

Claremont First Ward said...

I imagine those of you that live where it snows are SO sick of it! :)

hippos toes said...

I'm with you, come on Spring :)

Heatherlyn said...

Hi! I don't know if you do bloggy awards but I passed some on to you in my most recent post. It's been so much fun getting to know you through your blog. :)

Peanut said...

Oh yes... isn't it time for spring yet? WHAT? It's still months away?
WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Dreams and Designs said...

What a cute photo!!

Good idea. I am so sick of the winter too. Maybe I will pull out some summer photos and hope for warm weather soon!!!

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template