HeatherLyn at the Colt Family Blog did this wonderful High School Survey Tag. I have to say I really don't have much to blog about today so I thought I would give this a try.
OKAY, now on to the High School Survey Tag. Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!!
IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR DID YOU...
1. Did you date someone from your school?
Not really... I went out with a couple different guys but never really dated anyone from my school. Another school yes, but not my school.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
No I didn't but I met my husband in high school but he went to a different school.
3. Did you car pool to school?
I was the driver of the car pool. I took my brother and I always drove up the road and picked up my friend Matt. When my car wasn't working Matt's mom would take us to school.
4. What kind of car did you have?
My senior year I got my parents to let me buy a 1991 Dodge Shadow. I loved that little car. Before it I had a 1982 Toyota Celica. The Celica was a piece of junk but so fun to drive. The drivers window broke and so did the heat/AC system. In the winter we were scraping the windows from the inside. Oh the memories.... LOL
5. What kind of car do you have now?
Today I have a 2007 Mercury Mariner SUV
6. Its Friday night...where are you now?
Family movie night so I am eating pizza and watching some movie that entertains all the boys in my life. Nothing girly I am afraid.
7. It is Friday night...where were you then?
I normally worked until 9 or 9:30 but once I was off work we were hanging out at someones house.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
I was a cashier in a grocery store.
9. What kind of job do you do now?
I manage all of the marketing for the company I work for.
10. Were you a party animal?
No, I enjoyed just hanging out more then the parties.
11. Were you considered a flirt?
No, to shy for my own good.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Not in high school
13. Were you a nerd?
No
14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
No
15. Can you sing the fight song?
Nope
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)
I am totally drawing a blank on all my teachers names. I guess it has been a while. I help in the guidance office in the mornings and I loved the secretary of the guidance office. She was always so good to me.
17. Where did you sit during lunch?
We had open lunches so we always crammed in my little car and went to McD's or another fast food place.
18. What was your school's full name?
Greenville Senior High
19. When did you graduate?
1993
20. What was your school mascot?
Don't laugh.... "The Green Wave" yes I know it is crazy!!!
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Not in a million years.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
I married him so that would be a yes.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
The next reunion would be the 20 year and we have yet to have a reunion. I have no hope that we will ever have a reunion.
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
Nope, I have chatted with a few on Facebook but no real friendships remain.
26. School Colors?
Green and white
27. What celebrities came from your high school?
None that I know of
Blog Archive
-
►
2011
(5)
- ► 06/05 - 06/12 (1)
- ► 04/17 - 04/24 (1)
- ► 02/20 - 02/27 (1)
- ► 01/09 - 01/16 (2)
-
►
2010
(56)
- ► 12/12 - 12/19 (1)
- ► 11/28 - 12/05 (2)
- ► 11/21 - 11/28 (1)
- ► 11/14 - 11/21 (1)
- ► 10/24 - 10/31 (2)
- ► 08/01 - 08/08 (1)
- ► 07/25 - 08/01 (2)
- ► 07/18 - 07/25 (1)
- ► 07/04 - 07/11 (2)
- ► 06/27 - 07/04 (2)
- ► 06/20 - 06/27 (2)
- ► 06/06 - 06/13 (2)
- ► 05/30 - 06/06 (1)
- ► 05/23 - 05/30 (1)
- ► 05/16 - 05/23 (1)
- ► 05/09 - 05/16 (2)
- ► 04/25 - 05/02 (4)
- ► 04/18 - 04/25 (2)
- ► 04/11 - 04/18 (2)
- ► 04/04 - 04/11 (2)
- ► 03/28 - 04/04 (3)
- ► 03/21 - 03/28 (2)
- ► 03/14 - 03/21 (1)
- ► 03/07 - 03/14 (2)
- ► 02/28 - 03/07 (1)
- ► 02/21 - 02/28 (2)
- ► 02/14 - 02/21 (2)
- ► 02/07 - 02/14 (1)
- ► 01/31 - 02/07 (2)
- ► 01/24 - 01/31 (1)
- ► 01/17 - 01/24 (2)
- ► 01/10 - 01/17 (1)
- ► 01/03 - 01/10 (2)
-
▼
2009
(176)
- ► 12/27 - 01/03 (1)
- ► 12/06 - 12/13 (1)
- ► 11/29 - 12/06 (1)
- ► 11/22 - 11/29 (1)
- ► 11/15 - 11/22 (1)
- ► 11/08 - 11/15 (2)
- ► 11/01 - 11/08 (3)
- ► 10/25 - 11/01 (3)
- ► 10/18 - 10/25 (2)
- ► 10/11 - 10/18 (3)
- ► 10/04 - 10/11 (2)
- ► 09/27 - 10/04 (4)
- ► 09/20 - 09/27 (3)
- ► 09/13 - 09/20 (4)
- ► 09/06 - 09/13 (2)
- ► 08/30 - 09/06 (2)
- ► 08/23 - 08/30 (3)
- ► 08/16 - 08/23 (4)
- ► 08/09 - 08/16 (4)
- ► 08/02 - 08/09 (4)
- ► 07/19 - 07/26 (6)
- ► 07/12 - 07/19 (3)
- ► 07/05 - 07/12 (4)
- ► 06/28 - 07/05 (2)
- ► 06/21 - 06/28 (3)
- ► 06/14 - 06/21 (5)
- ► 05/31 - 06/07 (4)
- ► 05/24 - 05/31 (4)
- ► 05/17 - 05/24 (4)
- ► 05/10 - 05/17 (4)
- ► 05/03 - 05/10 (5)
- ► 04/26 - 05/03 (3)
- ► 04/19 - 04/26 (3)
- ► 04/12 - 04/19 (5)
- ► 04/05 - 04/12 (6)
- ► 03/29 - 04/05 (4)
- ► 03/22 - 03/29 (3)
- ► 03/15 - 03/22 (5)
- ▼ 03/08 - 03/15 (6)
- ► 03/01 - 03/08 (5)
- ► 02/22 - 03/01 (5)
- ► 02/15 - 02/22 (5)
- ► 02/08 - 02/15 (6)
- ► 02/01 - 02/08 (5)
- ► 01/25 - 02/01 (5)
- ► 01/18 - 01/25 (7)
- ► 01/11 - 01/18 (5)
- ► 01/04 - 01/11 (4)
-
►
2008
(97)
- ► 12/28 - 01/04 (4)
- ► 12/21 - 12/28 (4)
- ► 12/14 - 12/21 (4)
- ► 12/07 - 12/14 (3)
- ► 11/30 - 12/07 (8)
- ► 11/23 - 11/30 (3)
- ► 11/16 - 11/23 (5)
- ► 11/09 - 11/16 (5)
- ► 11/02 - 11/09 (4)
- ► 10/26 - 11/02 (6)
- ► 10/19 - 10/26 (4)
- ► 10/12 - 10/19 (6)
- ► 10/05 - 10/12 (6)
- ► 09/28 - 10/05 (3)
- ► 09/21 - 09/28 (3)
- ► 09/14 - 09/21 (2)
- ► 09/07 - 09/14 (4)
- ► 08/31 - 09/07 (4)
- ► 08/24 - 08/31 (4)
- ► 08/17 - 08/24 (5)
- ► 08/10 - 08/17 (2)
- ► 08/03 - 08/10 (6)
- ► 07/27 - 08/03 (2)
Categories
- 5 Things Thursday (4)
- Aloha Friday (49)
- Award (2)
- babies (14)
- birthdays (4)
- breastfeeding (3)
- Cooking (1)
- dogs (2)
- eric (1)
- Family (9)
- Focus Friday (4)
- Friday Flash Back (2)
- funny things (3)
- gardening (1)
- goals (1)
- green mom (1)
- holidays (20)
- Housework (3)
- Husbands (3)
- illness (2)
- kids (39)
- Letters (1)
- Luke (32)
- meals (1)
- Motivate Me Monday (11)
- pets (2)
- photo finish friday (4)
- Romance (1)
- Rules (1)
- savings (2)
- school (2)
- tagged (1)
- Take Me Back Tuesday (2)
- Thomas (33)
- Thursday Thirteen (6)
- time manegment (1)
- vacations (7)
- Winnings (1)
- Wordful Wednesday (18)
- Wordless Wednesday (12)
- working mom (2)
March 09, 2009
High School Survey Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nina
- Hi I am Nina! OK Nina is a nickname but I doubt you really care. I am 35 years old, married, two wonderful boys. Luke is my sweet gentile 6 year old and Thomas is my wild and crazy 2 year old. The two of them wear me out but I love everything about them. I hope you enjoy all our crazy adventures as much as we do.




1 Comments Welcome:
Your high school experience sounds just as exciting as mine! Except the Prom part; that is really sweet. :)
Post a Comment