March 09, 2009

Motivate Me Monday

This week I did nothing except create a food jearnal so that I control my junk food intake a little better. If I right it down it works really well for me. Anyway... I have decided I am only going to post Motivate Me Monday's every 1st and 3rd Monday of the month. I have one good week and one bad week all the time so maybe I can spread this out and equal it out better if I only post about my efforts twice a month. I am not giving up just changing things up a bit. Plus it is getting harder to write new things all the time.

3 Comments Welcome:

Heatherlyn said...

Wow. A junk food journal. I hope that I never have to do one of those! I've always found your motivate-me-monday posts to be sort of motivating. Good luck with all your efforts and keep doing your posts, even if it is less frequent stick with it!

Peanut said...

A food journal is really smart. I'll bet it really helps you with eating a more balanced diet.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I haven't been posting but we are still at my daughters and won't be moved into our new home for another week at least. I'll post for Motivate Me Monday as soon as I get my computer set up. I wish you'd keep posting every Monday, but I understand you have to do what is best for you.

Take care

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template