April 28, 2009

My babies

As you know I walked the March of Dimes Walk last weekend. I was blessed with two healthy baby boys at birth. Not every baby born into this world is as lucky and they might start off fighting from the start.


So today I tribute my healthy baby boys!



6 lbs, 2 oz

Healthy baby boy, born 2 day's before his due date.

Today he is my healthy and happy 6 year old Luke.


7 lbs, 1 oz

Healthy baby boy born 2 weeks before his due date.

Today he is my happy, healthy 16 month old Thomas.



Don't they just melt your heart....


Go visit Angie at 7 Clown Circus for more great Wordful Wednesday post.

12 Comments Welcome:

Caitlin said...

OOOH! You are giving me baby fever! They were (are) ADORABLE! And looked quite a bit alike, to me anyway.
Cuties!

Heatherlyn said...

They are so sweet and tiny! There really isn't anything quite like a newborn baby. I love it when they grow up to be healthy. :)

Diane said...

they were just beautiful infants!

you're lucky indeed!

thank you for walking!

T Rex Mom said...

Yes - they do melt my heart. Good think Thomas was born two weeks early! He might have been really big!

T Rex was born two weeks late! But no complaints - better than too early!

My OB said he never had a baby that didn't come out!

Handsome boys and great tribute!

Thanks for sharing!

Peanut said...

Beautiful boys!
Being involved in the bloggy world sure makes me realize how blessed we have been in terms of our health and our kids' health.

More Than Words said...

Yes, they do!!

My firsborn was premature by 1 month and he was born 6lbs. 3oz!!

Children are such a blessing!

carrhop said...

Gorgeous babies! What a blessing! It's such an amazing thing to see them grow, isn't it?

Blessings!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful idea! And such gorgeous little babies you have... : )

Drama Queen Jenner said...

Awww, sweet tiny babies.

Nicole said...

Oh arent they precious! I love looking at baby pictures and I'm also very thankful that all 3 of my boys were born healthy and have stayed healthy!

Maggie said...

Yes, so sweet!! It's so crazy how time flies. They don't stay small very long. I told my husband the other day, "Maybe we should have another one?" His reply: "Yeah, good luck with that." haha

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

How adorable! I was blessed with two healthy boys at 8lbs8oz and 8lbs13oz. Big boys!

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template