I am so upset right now I can't see straight. You hear about this stuff happening all the time to other people but not me. I went to Target today to buy a CD and I used a credit card that I barely ever use. I pay the balance off every month so it is at zero all the time. I just made payment in full on Friday and my card was rejected at the store. That is really odd!!! So I leave the store and call... guess what, some punk stole that I don't even know was using my card. The fraud department caught a lot of Internet transactions taking place on Saturday and put a fraud hold on my card. I feel so sick right now....
I am a very credit conscious person and I just went in and did my free credit report check two weeks ago because I stay on top of this stuff. So the fact that my card was stolen just upsets me to no end.
I am thankful the bank caught it and froze the card, not happy that they did not call me. Now in a week I have to go in a dispute all these unknown charges. This had better not hurt my excellent credit score rating. I will be pissed!!! Sorry I am mad at this very moment.
Blog Archive
-
►
2011
(5)
- ► 06/05 - 06/12 (1)
- ► 04/17 - 04/24 (1)
- ► 02/20 - 02/27 (1)
- ► 01/09 - 01/16 (2)
-
►
2010
(56)
- ► 12/12 - 12/19 (1)
- ► 11/28 - 12/05 (2)
- ► 11/21 - 11/28 (1)
- ► 11/14 - 11/21 (1)
- ► 10/24 - 10/31 (2)
- ► 08/01 - 08/08 (1)
- ► 07/25 - 08/01 (2)
- ► 07/18 - 07/25 (1)
- ► 07/04 - 07/11 (2)
- ► 06/27 - 07/04 (2)
- ► 06/20 - 06/27 (2)
- ► 06/06 - 06/13 (2)
- ► 05/30 - 06/06 (1)
- ► 05/23 - 05/30 (1)
- ► 05/16 - 05/23 (1)
- ► 05/09 - 05/16 (2)
- ► 04/25 - 05/02 (4)
- ► 04/18 - 04/25 (2)
- ► 04/11 - 04/18 (2)
- ► 04/04 - 04/11 (2)
- ► 03/28 - 04/04 (3)
- ► 03/21 - 03/28 (2)
- ► 03/14 - 03/21 (1)
- ► 03/07 - 03/14 (2)
- ► 02/28 - 03/07 (1)
- ► 02/21 - 02/28 (2)
- ► 02/14 - 02/21 (2)
- ► 02/07 - 02/14 (1)
- ► 01/31 - 02/07 (2)
- ► 01/24 - 01/31 (1)
- ► 01/17 - 01/24 (2)
- ► 01/10 - 01/17 (1)
- ► 01/03 - 01/10 (2)
-
▼
2009
(176)
- ► 12/27 - 01/03 (1)
- ► 12/06 - 12/13 (1)
- ► 11/29 - 12/06 (1)
- ► 11/22 - 11/29 (1)
- ► 11/15 - 11/22 (1)
- ► 11/08 - 11/15 (2)
- ► 11/01 - 11/08 (3)
- ► 10/25 - 11/01 (3)
- ► 10/18 - 10/25 (2)
- ► 10/11 - 10/18 (3)
- ► 10/04 - 10/11 (2)
- ► 09/27 - 10/04 (4)
- ► 09/20 - 09/27 (3)
- ► 09/13 - 09/20 (4)
- ► 09/06 - 09/13 (2)
- ► 08/30 - 09/06 (2)
- ► 08/23 - 08/30 (3)
- ► 08/16 - 08/23 (4)
- ► 08/09 - 08/16 (4)
- ► 08/02 - 08/09 (4)
- ► 07/19 - 07/26 (6)
- ► 07/12 - 07/19 (3)
- ► 07/05 - 07/12 (4)
- ► 06/28 - 07/05 (2)
- ► 06/21 - 06/28 (3)
- ► 06/14 - 06/21 (5)
- ► 05/31 - 06/07 (4)
- ► 05/24 - 05/31 (4)
- ► 05/17 - 05/24 (4)
- ► 05/10 - 05/17 (4)
- ► 05/03 - 05/10 (5)
- ► 04/26 - 05/03 (3)
- ► 04/12 - 04/19 (5)
- ► 04/05 - 04/12 (6)
- ► 03/29 - 04/05 (4)
- ► 03/22 - 03/29 (3)
- ► 03/15 - 03/22 (5)
- ► 03/08 - 03/15 (6)
- ► 03/01 - 03/08 (5)
- ► 02/22 - 03/01 (5)
- ► 02/15 - 02/22 (5)
- ► 02/08 - 02/15 (6)
- ► 02/01 - 02/08 (5)
- ► 01/25 - 02/01 (5)
- ► 01/18 - 01/25 (7)
- ► 01/11 - 01/18 (5)
- ► 01/04 - 01/11 (4)
-
►
2008
(97)
- ► 12/28 - 01/04 (4)
- ► 12/21 - 12/28 (4)
- ► 12/14 - 12/21 (4)
- ► 12/07 - 12/14 (3)
- ► 11/30 - 12/07 (8)
- ► 11/23 - 11/30 (3)
- ► 11/16 - 11/23 (5)
- ► 11/09 - 11/16 (5)
- ► 11/02 - 11/09 (4)
- ► 10/26 - 11/02 (6)
- ► 10/19 - 10/26 (4)
- ► 10/12 - 10/19 (6)
- ► 10/05 - 10/12 (6)
- ► 09/28 - 10/05 (3)
- ► 09/21 - 09/28 (3)
- ► 09/14 - 09/21 (2)
- ► 09/07 - 09/14 (4)
- ► 08/31 - 09/07 (4)
- ► 08/24 - 08/31 (4)
- ► 08/17 - 08/24 (5)
- ► 08/10 - 08/17 (2)
- ► 08/03 - 08/10 (6)
- ► 07/27 - 08/03 (2)
Categories
- 5 Things Thursday (4)
- Aloha Friday (49)
- Award (2)
- babies (14)
- birthdays (4)
- breastfeeding (3)
- Cooking (1)
- dogs (2)
- eric (1)
- Family (9)
- Focus Friday (4)
- Friday Flash Back (2)
- funny things (3)
- gardening (1)
- goals (1)
- green mom (1)
- holidays (20)
- Housework (3)
- Husbands (3)
- illness (2)
- kids (39)
- Letters (1)
- Luke (32)
- meals (1)
- Motivate Me Monday (11)
- pets (2)
- photo finish friday (4)
- Romance (1)
- Rules (1)
- savings (2)
- school (2)
- tagged (1)
- Take Me Back Tuesday (2)
- Thomas (33)
- Thursday Thirteen (6)
- time manegment (1)
- vacations (7)
- Winnings (1)
- Wordful Wednesday (18)
- Wordless Wednesday (12)
- working mom (2)
April 20, 2009
Mad, Mad & more Mad!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nina
- Hi I am Nina! OK Nina is a nickname but I doubt you really care. I am 35 years old, married, two wonderful boys. Luke is my sweet gentile 6 year old and Thomas is my wild and crazy 2 year old. The two of them wear me out but I love everything about them. I hope you enjoy all our crazy adventures as much as we do.




7 Comments Welcome:
Wow, I'm SO sorry to hear that happened to you!
How did he steal the card?
My husband and I were talking about this very thing a few days ago. A co-worker was totally robbed of his identity. Someone stole his mail and got his information that way and then broke into his house to activate credit cards from his own phone when he was out of town. The thief charged up over $80k in credit card debt before he even knew it was happening. Visa and Mastercard let all the fraudulent charges go but American Express would not. He talked to an attorney about it who said that he would pay more than 40k in attorney charges to fight American Express over it so he ended up paying $40k to American Express for charges he did not even make!
The only way to avoid that is to have a freeze put on your credit at the three credit reporting companies.
I'm really sorry about what happened to you. I hope that it gets worked out.
That just stinks!! I am so sorry, we had our checks stolen about 6 months ago and the people who them wrote 6 $8,000 checks!
I am so sorry to hear this! Things will work out. Same thing happened to us. It was no fun and a bit time consuming but in the end everything was fine. So sad this had to happen to you. Let me know if there's any info I can offer that might help.
I'm so sorry that happened to you. I hope it all gets resolved soon.
I don't know how some people sleep at night, thinking they can take from other people.
I'm so sorry! Do you know who it was , or is there some way they can tell?
Oh my gosh, I would have been mad, too!! My husband and I also have perfect credit and the other day we get this bill in the mail from a credit collections agency, for a 100 bucks to some eye dr. bill from a year ago - as soon as I saw it I literally went RED because I remembered paying it ON TIME!! I marched myself upstairs to the computer, printed off the bank receipt showing the date/time the check cleared (thank God for online banking and transaction history at my finger tips!!) and called them immediately. I was so livid I could barely see straight. I am like you, if that hurts my credit score in the very least, I will fight to the death!!!! lol
Post a Comment