Time again for Motivate Me Monday . Yeah, I know it has been a while and I have really been dragging my feet. I need to get back into Motivate Me Monday. If my mental work outs got me in shape wow, I would have a tight little body but instead I think more about working out than I actually do, so there is no tight little body. LOL....
So lets get down to business. I have major goals to work out every day this week. I am on vacation so I have no excuses. I want to really dig into weight training. Some of my favorite things to do is use my large exercise ball. It is a great "bench" so to speak for lifting and working my core at the same time. I have also really gotten into the Wii fit. It has this part on it where you go jogging and it seems silly but you put the remote in your pocket and go for a jog. You have to maintain a consistent speed or the game lets you know it. I have do the island jog that takes 12 minutes. I know, boring jogging around the living room for 12 minutes but it isn't to bad and it gets my heart rate up. I also unlocked the 10, 20 or 30 minute jogs. I don't know if I can jog in place for 30 minutes, that might be to much for me. The jogging gets my going so I can lift my weights and work other muscles.
I just need to figure out what time of day will work out best each day for my work out. I hate working out after I eat, I am not one who likes to work out in the morning and typically the afternoon works well for me. When we had a YMCA membership I would go on my lunch hour and work out all the time. We gave up our membership for now to save money so I have to make do with my home equipment. I am thinking it is going to be a mid afternoon work out each day for me. What time of day do you like working out the most?
I have a new goal to reach, we are going to South Carolina in June and I have got to get myself back into shape. I have 10 weeks and that isn't much time so I have got to get focused. Wish me luck! Oh and would somebody come over here and through out all this Easter candy we keep buy. Seriously it is my worst enemy.
Remember I am only playing every 1st and 3rd Monday of each month. Define your goals and get moving. Play along, support each other and never give up on yourself. Share your tips and tricks to help keep your self motivated and moving.





1 Comments Welcome:
I love your motivate me mondays. They help to motivate me!
Post a Comment