May 26, 2009

FIRST DAY – WW

Can you believe 9 months ago Luke began his journey into Kindergarten.

Look how excited he was to start school.
We are now down to our last couple days of school before he is no longer a kindergartener and he will be moving on to first grade.

Would someone please put a hold on time, this kid of mine is growing up way to fast.




Go visit Angie at 7 Clown Circus for more great Wordful Wednesday post.

12 Comments Welcome:

Anonymous said...

It's so sad mine is about to finish first grade *sob* Time sure goes fast once you have a family. I agree someone please please put a hold on time! Love the first day of school photo. Happy WW!

Ally said...

Wow he IS getting to be a big boy, time flies way too fast! =)

T Rex Mom said...

Have you not had a talk with him about not growing up? We tell T Rex all the time to stop growing but he just doesn't not seem to listen!

Heatherlyn said...

He's so cute! Yeah, in another 5 years that will FLY by he will have completely lost his little-boy look.

I have yet to regret any of the time I've spent with my kids doing anything. It just goes by so quickly! I wish I knew the secret to slowing it down a bit!

Muthering Heights said...

I hope he is just as excited next year too! :)

Susie said...

It so great to look back and see how far they have come:-)

Teri said...

I have been unsuccessful in doing this with my own kids. My youngest will be in 8th grade in the fall. Yuck.

Caitlin said...

Such a cute picture! What a proud little smile!

Anonymous said...

He's a cutie!! Having a child that loves school is such a good thing!
If I could put a hold on time, I'd do it in an instant!
But since I can't, I'll give you one piece of advice.
Take loads of photos of him and spend as much "mommy and son" time as you can with him. Ok , that's two, but both are sooooo important. That way, when he is all grown up, you'll have many pictures and memories.

Peanut said...

Awwww he's adorable! I love the look on his face!! (if you do find a way to slow time, please share it!)

Unknown said...

He looks so proud! I want the secret to slow time down to!

Maggie said...

OMG, I know it - TIME FLIES!!! I know I'm going to wake up one of these days and Jonah will be finishing Kindergarten!!! To think, in 2 years, Josh will be DRIVING!!!! AHHHHH!!! I am OLD, and I'm only 35. LOL

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template