May 19, 2009

It’s stuck!!

Thomas is my child who loves to go outside, and if someone is going out a door he is following them. If someone stops him or brings him back inside he has a serious melt down. Until Saturday he could not open a door on his own but he has now learned how to make his great escape.

Thomas found that the back door is very easy to open unfortunately I can not use the deadbolt to keep him in either. When my husband put in our new door the wall was so crooked that the deadbolt would not line up correctly and can not be used.

So Saturday I could not keep Thomas out of the kitchen. He would stand by the door waiting for his opportunity to pop it open and say bye-bye and out he would go. After 50 plus times of chasing him down and running him out of the kitchen I had enough.

One quick trip to Wally World and a $3 child proof door knob cover and our problems are solved. Now Thomas stands at the door twirling the knob and saying… "stuck, stuck, stuck…" Yes, mommy got it stuck!!!


Go visit Angie at 7 Clown Circus for more great Wordful Wednesday post.

4 Comments Welcome:

Hootin Anni said...

get a chain lock!!!!

Come see my W W if you have some time today.

T Rex Mom said...

He is so sweet! Great photo!

Good job getting that door stuck!

The only door T Rex can get out is the lever handle to the garage. I've been locking it and that's handy.

A couple times I was scared looking for him in the house and could not find him until he walked back in through the garage door!

He thought it was so funny to see me so rilled up!

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, great work!!

Caitlin said...

That is so cute! Poor baby with the "stuck" door! Not that I blame you At. All!

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template