May 05, 2009

My Boys

For some reason I was really struggling with finding a picture for Wordful Wednesday. Yes, me struggling... with pictures even. I only have a couple thousand to choose from. Really what is my problem today.

Since I was struggling I decided to go back to last summer. I thought I would share my boys (all three of them).

Do you think they look like their father?


Go visit Angie at 7 Clown Circus for more great Wordful Wednesday post.

9 Comments Welcome:

Diane said...

that's three handsome guys right there!

Heatherlyn said...

I've thought that they looked like their Dad for a while. That picture is precious with all three of them!

T Rex Mom said...

Great photo - handsome boys - all three!

By the way, bags will be in the mail tomorrow!

Ally said...

They do look like their dad, but then again I dont know what you look like. Soooo where are you? =)

Dreams and Designs said...

What a great photo!!! Yes, I think they do look like him!

Peanut said...

Wow, a rare picture of Daddy! Your boys are little clones of him!

Kristi said...

So sweet. There is definitely a resemblance. I love taking pictures of my two boys with Daddy too.

Maggie said...

Very cute! I love this picture - Wow, you're boys have changed alot since last summer!!

I have three 'boys' too! =)

Unknown said...

I think they look like daddy! What a lovely family you have!

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template