Yesterday was another typical morning for me but I got something extra special out of my morning.
Thomas was happily sitting in his high chair watching cartoons and eating his cereal. I kissed both my boys on the head and said good bye.
As I am headed for the door, I hear Thomas say;
"bye-bye mama, wuv wu".

I got my very fist unsolicited "I Love You" from Thomas. One of those moments I will treasure forever!





13 Comments Welcome:
Yay!! That is so sweet!
I love hearing that from my boys, even my youngest says something that sounds like it when my husband says to him.
Aw, soooo sweet! My little guy said it a few times and then quit...I'm still waiting to hear it again :D
OOOH! That is so cute! I might have just spent the whole day kissing him for that! :) I can't wait for Joseph to say this to me!
I'm a softy, I'd have gotten blubbery!
Too sweet! I just love when they start really talking. And those unsolicited acts of affection are better than gold!
I love it when my little guy walks up and puts up his tiny mouth to bestow a kiss on me. That melts me EVERY time!
He is a handsome little boy. The baby is just about gone. Sigh. But if that means you get more "wuv wu"s then it would be worth it!!!
Awwwwww!!! A sweet memory, for sure!
Aww, I just love it when they do that, I am sure it made your day!
Oh my gosh, that made me tear up! *sniffle* I can't wait for the day my son says that to me! :-)
Awwww! How cute!!!!!!!
how incredibly sweet! melts my heart!
Things like that just melt my heart. So sweet!
Isn't that an awesome moment?! Jonah is now at the point that he says, "I wuv vu sooooo much!" SO cute!! =)
Post a Comment