At the end of the school year Luke
received a couple sunflower seed
& we plant them in my garden.
received a couple sunflower seed
& we plant them in my garden.
I want to know is it reallya Sunflower or is it
a Beanstalk in disguise?
You decide!
Visit Angie at 7 Clown Circus for more great Wordful Wednesday post.






22 Comments Welcome:
Wow, that is so awesome! We tried sunflowers once, but the squirrels got to the seeds and none of them grew. We'll have to try again :D
HOLY COW! That thing is huge! And if only it were a beanstock...if it does end up being a money sunflower you should send me some of the seeds! LOL
Great picture! Have a great day!
Oh and thanks for the sweet comments on my blog...I really appreciate it!
HOLY COW! That thing is huge! And if only it were a beanstock...if it does end up being a money sunflower you should send me some of the seeds! LOL
Great picture! Have a great day!
Oh and thanks for the sweet comments on my blog...I really appreciate it!
Wow, it's HUGE!
WOWIE!!!!!!!! that is SO COOL!!!!!
It's huge! LOVE that!
I love, love, love sunflowers because they are so magnificent!
We killed tour sunflower but yours looks great:-( I had one when we were kids that grew taller than our garage!!
Amazing!! I've never seen one this size! What a great experience for your son!
Blessings!
WOW, thats HUGE!
WOW! I'll say it again backwards for emphasis - WOW! I'm thinking a beanstalk for sure! Watch for giants falling from the sky!
Holy Cow! I'm voting for bean stalk! How cool is that?!
How beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! That is so pretty!!
Sunflowers are so cool. Yours is gigantic!
I'm thinking it's a beanstalk! That is one huge sunflower. I love how happy your son looks standing beside his flower. : )
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow that is soo cool! It's a giant sunflower! love it!
Hiow fun! I have always wanted to plant want to see what would happen. SOmething enormously tall has been growing in your yard, it's about 5foot tall now and I wonder if it could be a renegade sunflower? No big flower yet though?
Wow! That's huge!!! Looks like you planted some good ones, and you have a realllly green thumb!
HOLY MOSES! Did that thing grow in just a couple of months? That's crazy talk!
He must think it's so cool :)
That is so awesome! I say beanstalk in disguise! I can't believe that grew from a seed, wow!
Wow, that is beautiful!!! I love sunflowers!!!
Post a Comment