September 29, 2009

Resting His Head

What happens when your little one
refuses to take a nap all day long?


He ends up falling asleep here.

Visit Angie at 7 Clown Circus for more great Wordful Wednesday post.

11 Comments Welcome:

Diane said...

aww lol! trinity used to do that. pure stubbornness i think lol!

Brandi said...

That is too cute! I love it!

Heatherlyn said...

awww! What a sweet little guy! He'll outgrow this stage before you know it!

T Rex Mom said...

Oh my goodness - that's just too sweet. Is he wearing big boy underwear?!? How's the potty training going?

Gosh, for some reason I was thinking today was Tuesday. Thanks for reminding me it's Wednesday. Whew - so many pots on the stove!

Maggie said...

LOL, I love it!! Jonah doesn't like naps either.

Colette S said...

I"m so glad you captured that! lol. so sweet.

More Than Words said...

LOL..I remember when my kids would do that too. I was always scared to move them because they would wake up!!

Serendipity is Sweet said...

Lol, that's adorable!

Muthering Heights said...

LOLOLOL, that's hilarious!

Unknown said...

Oh no! That is just too cute! Poor little guy.

Caitlin said...

Haha! I feel like that some days... That is hilarious!

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template