Why is it when you have a plane to put X # of dollars away per pay check for the next couple months so you can get that new door for the front of the house that I want so.... bad that everything seems to go wrong.
First my electric oral-b toothbrush stopped working. OK use a regular toothbrush and all will be fine. I have tried that but after using an electric one for so long I just don't feel like my teeth are getting clean. That will cost me $60 for a new one.
Second item would be my steam mop. Just stopped working mid-mop the other day. The light wont come on and it wont steam. I use my steam mop a lot so this also makes me mad. A new mop... $100.
Third item would be our insurance deductible after my husband got into a fender bender with his car. Cost.... $250
OK, things are supposed to go in threes but the problems just keep coming.
Fourth item, my two year old hit our one year "new" TV and busted the screen. Cost to fix $1100, or I can just buy a new one for about the same. It was not a very nice couple days in our house after this one happened. These new TV's are just not made for kids.
Fifth item, our furnace keeps shutting itself off. It will be working fine and then just shut off. I think, I hope, it is the digital thermostat that is the problem here and not the actual furnace. A few times we turn it on and off and it works again. Today it is being more stubborn and it is in the 20's outside. Currently running but I don't know for how long. Cost to fix.... I don't know yet but I am sure it wont be good.
So could anything else go wrong?????
Blog Archive
-
►
2011
(5)
- ► 06/05 - 06/12 (1)
- ► 04/17 - 04/24 (1)
- ► 02/20 - 02/27 (1)
- ► 01/09 - 01/16 (2)
-
▼
2010
(56)
- ► 12/12 - 12/19 (1)
- ► 11/28 - 12/05 (2)
- ► 11/21 - 11/28 (1)
- ► 11/14 - 11/21 (1)
- ► 10/24 - 10/31 (2)
- ► 08/01 - 08/08 (1)
- ► 07/25 - 08/01 (2)
- ► 07/18 - 07/25 (1)
- ► 07/04 - 07/11 (2)
- ► 06/27 - 07/04 (2)
- ► 06/20 - 06/27 (2)
- ► 06/06 - 06/13 (2)
- ► 05/30 - 06/06 (1)
- ► 05/23 - 05/30 (1)
- ► 05/16 - 05/23 (1)
- ► 05/09 - 05/16 (2)
- ► 04/25 - 05/02 (4)
- ► 04/18 - 04/25 (2)
- ► 04/11 - 04/18 (2)
- ► 04/04 - 04/11 (2)
- ► 03/28 - 04/04 (3)
- ► 03/21 - 03/28 (2)
- ► 03/14 - 03/21 (1)
- ► 03/07 - 03/14 (2)
- ► 02/28 - 03/07 (1)
- ► 02/21 - 02/28 (2)
- ► 02/14 - 02/21 (2)
- ► 01/31 - 02/07 (2)
- ► 01/24 - 01/31 (1)
- ► 01/17 - 01/24 (2)
- ► 01/10 - 01/17 (1)
- ► 01/03 - 01/10 (2)
-
►
2009
(176)
- ► 12/27 - 01/03 (1)
- ► 12/06 - 12/13 (1)
- ► 11/29 - 12/06 (1)
- ► 11/22 - 11/29 (1)
- ► 11/15 - 11/22 (1)
- ► 11/08 - 11/15 (2)
- ► 11/01 - 11/08 (3)
- ► 10/25 - 11/01 (3)
- ► 10/18 - 10/25 (2)
- ► 10/11 - 10/18 (3)
- ► 10/04 - 10/11 (2)
- ► 09/27 - 10/04 (4)
- ► 09/20 - 09/27 (3)
- ► 09/13 - 09/20 (4)
- ► 09/06 - 09/13 (2)
- ► 08/30 - 09/06 (2)
- ► 08/23 - 08/30 (3)
- ► 08/16 - 08/23 (4)
- ► 08/09 - 08/16 (4)
- ► 08/02 - 08/09 (4)
- ► 07/19 - 07/26 (6)
- ► 07/12 - 07/19 (3)
- ► 07/05 - 07/12 (4)
- ► 06/28 - 07/05 (2)
- ► 06/21 - 06/28 (3)
- ► 06/14 - 06/21 (5)
- ► 05/31 - 06/07 (4)
- ► 05/24 - 05/31 (4)
- ► 05/17 - 05/24 (4)
- ► 05/10 - 05/17 (4)
- ► 05/03 - 05/10 (5)
- ► 04/26 - 05/03 (3)
- ► 04/19 - 04/26 (3)
- ► 04/12 - 04/19 (5)
- ► 04/05 - 04/12 (6)
- ► 03/29 - 04/05 (4)
- ► 03/22 - 03/29 (3)
- ► 03/15 - 03/22 (5)
- ► 03/08 - 03/15 (6)
- ► 03/01 - 03/08 (5)
- ► 02/22 - 03/01 (5)
- ► 02/15 - 02/22 (5)
- ► 02/08 - 02/15 (6)
- ► 02/01 - 02/08 (5)
- ► 01/25 - 02/01 (5)
- ► 01/18 - 01/25 (7)
- ► 01/11 - 01/18 (5)
- ► 01/04 - 01/11 (4)
-
►
2008
(97)
- ► 12/28 - 01/04 (4)
- ► 12/21 - 12/28 (4)
- ► 12/14 - 12/21 (4)
- ► 12/07 - 12/14 (3)
- ► 11/30 - 12/07 (8)
- ► 11/23 - 11/30 (3)
- ► 11/16 - 11/23 (5)
- ► 11/09 - 11/16 (5)
- ► 11/02 - 11/09 (4)
- ► 10/26 - 11/02 (6)
- ► 10/19 - 10/26 (4)
- ► 10/12 - 10/19 (6)
- ► 10/05 - 10/12 (6)
- ► 09/28 - 10/05 (3)
- ► 09/21 - 09/28 (3)
- ► 09/14 - 09/21 (2)
- ► 09/07 - 09/14 (4)
- ► 08/31 - 09/07 (4)
- ► 08/24 - 08/31 (4)
- ► 08/17 - 08/24 (5)
- ► 08/10 - 08/17 (2)
- ► 08/03 - 08/10 (6)
- ► 07/27 - 08/03 (2)
Categories
- 5 Things Thursday (4)
- Aloha Friday (49)
- Award (2)
- babies (14)
- birthdays (4)
- breastfeeding (3)
- Cooking (1)
- dogs (2)
- eric (1)
- Family (9)
- Focus Friday (4)
- Friday Flash Back (2)
- funny things (3)
- gardening (1)
- goals (1)
- green mom (1)
- holidays (20)
- Housework (3)
- Husbands (3)
- illness (2)
- kids (39)
- Letters (1)
- Luke (32)
- meals (1)
- Motivate Me Monday (11)
- pets (2)
- photo finish friday (4)
- Romance (1)
- Rules (1)
- savings (2)
- school (2)
- tagged (1)
- Take Me Back Tuesday (2)
- Thomas (33)
- Thursday Thirteen (6)
- time manegment (1)
- vacations (7)
- Winnings (1)
- Wordful Wednesday (18)
- Wordless Wednesday (12)
- working mom (2)
February 10, 2010
AND THEY KEEP COMING
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nina
- Hi I am Nina! OK Nina is a nickname but I doubt you really care. I am 35 years old, married, two wonderful boys. Luke is my sweet gentile 6 year old and Thomas is my wild and crazy 2 year old. The two of them wear me out but I love everything about them. I hope you enjoy all our crazy adventures as much as we do.




5 Comments Welcome:
Don't tempt fate by asking such a thing!!!
This stuff happens to us to - why always in waves?
Ooooh, your week sounds like mine. Our toilet had a hose burst. Water EVERYWHERE. Our floor's future rests in the hands of the insurance adjuster who is coming by tomorrow. Argh.
I sure hope nothing else goes wrong!!!!!
Oh man I hate weeks like that! Murphy's law at its best I say.
I hope this week is better for you!
Bummer! I hope your heater gets fixed very cheaply! :) I have had weeks like this before! I hope it slows down for you soon!
Post a Comment