February 05, 2010

Oh How They Look A Like

I have often talked about how much my boys look alike. Just the other day we were in the preschool where Luke went from the age of 2 until kindergarten and all the teachers that new Luke said how much Thomas looks just like him.

One thing I don't know if I have ever mentioned is how much Luke looks just like his father. It blows my mind how much they look alike. This year at Christmas time my mother-in-law gave me a photo of my husband when he was in kindergarten. Have a look at these two photos and tell me what you think?


I am sure you can guess who is who based on the photo quality but the first is Luke and the second one is his dad. If I didn't give birth to Luke I wouldn't think he was mine at all. There is nothing on him that is me it all goes to his dad.

5 Comments Welcome:

T Rex Mom said...

Clones!

Impressive resemblance! And I've commented before that I thought Thomas was looking like his big brother so they both must be clones of their dad!

I'm thinking Star Wars and Jango/Boba Fett! Maybe that's why Luke wanted a Bobba Fett birthday cake!

Heatherlyn said...

They even have the same hair cut!!! :) Cute little guys!

Maybe he has some of your personality qualities. :)

Unknown said...

That is amazing! Definitely a look alike!
Everyone says my son looks just like his dad, but he and I just don't see it!

Teri said...

Oh man, they are total twins.

Brandi said...

WOW! I can't believe how much they look alike!

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template