April 03, 2010

Week in review

Our spring break week is coming to an end. We had beautiful weather this week, warmer than normal and it was great going outside to 70 degree weather. We did so much this week and I have some great pictures I will post sometime next week. We made Easter cupcakes and had a blast. We need to color our eggs today and we will this afternoon since our wonderful weather is coming to an end, it is going to rain. BLAH....

My 7 year old went to the movies twice this week once with dad and once with
grandma and grandpa. He had a blast! We filled the sand box with sand and about 10% of the sand has already been removed from the box. I have been working in the fenced in dogs yard cleaning it up. I have an area that I have planet grass every year for the past 8 years and all I ever get is patch's of grass followed by lots of mud the dogs track into the house. I had enough and have edged out a huge section but need to get out their today and mulch before the rain hits. If not that mud area is going to be even worse.

Oh and we have some exciting things starting next week. I will fill you all in later about preschool as Thomas starts on Tuesday. I am thrilled and so excited. He is excited also but I don't think he knows the full reality of the big change yet.

Hope everyone has a wonderful and Happy Easter.

3 Comments Welcome:

T Rex Mom said...

Good luck with preschool - let us know how it goes as we're considering it as well.

Can't wait to hear more about the upcoming events for this week.

Brandi said...

Sounds like fun! OOO preschool! :) Such a big boy!

How was Easter? Ours was good.

Heatherlyn said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful Spring break! I hope that your Easter was wonderful too!

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template