Here recently I have been making myself crazy. I have 100's of things I want to do and I tend to get nothing done.
This summer I have my garden again, the weeds are keeping me extra busy this year. I truly love working in my garden but my energy level is very down these days so I am not doing as much as I need to.
I really want to fill my flower beds with flowers again this year like I did last year. Instead, I have planted nothing by way of annuals (my lilies came up and are over grown) and we are growing weeds like crazy. I spent last weekend cleaning them out but still no drive to put some color into them even though I very much want to.
Then their is the house. We managed to paint the front porch but that was out of necessity. We had carpenter bee's drilling big holes through our wood. For years now we have said we are going to side our house, since we plan to side we have done nothing to the house by way of upkeep. A lot of the paint had peeled off and carpenter bee's (look like bumble bee's) love unpainted wood. They drill these perfect holes that are about as big as a dime. This is really not good for the structure of a home so we painted.
I also very much want to put a new front door on, rip off our rotten front porch and fill the 100 year old well that is in my front yard. Visually, I have big dreams for the exterior of my home this year. If I can't muster up some motivation it will be fall soon and nothing will be done.
Does anyone have any recommendations for boosting ones energy? I could really use some help and motivation.
In case I don't get around to it, EVERYONE HAVE A HAPPY 4th of JULY.
Blog Archive
-
►
2011
(5)
- ► 06/05 - 06/12 (1)
- ► 04/17 - 04/24 (1)
- ► 02/20 - 02/27 (1)
- ► 01/09 - 01/16 (2)
-
▼
2010
(56)
- ► 12/12 - 12/19 (1)
- ► 11/28 - 12/05 (2)
- ► 11/21 - 11/28 (1)
- ► 11/14 - 11/21 (1)
- ► 10/24 - 10/31 (2)
- ► 08/01 - 08/08 (1)
- ► 07/25 - 08/01 (2)
- ► 07/18 - 07/25 (1)
- ► 07/04 - 07/11 (2)
- ► 06/20 - 06/27 (2)
- ► 06/06 - 06/13 (2)
- ► 05/30 - 06/06 (1)
- ► 05/23 - 05/30 (1)
- ► 05/16 - 05/23 (1)
- ► 05/09 - 05/16 (2)
- ► 04/25 - 05/02 (4)
- ► 04/18 - 04/25 (2)
- ► 04/11 - 04/18 (2)
- ► 04/04 - 04/11 (2)
- ► 03/28 - 04/04 (3)
- ► 03/21 - 03/28 (2)
- ► 03/14 - 03/21 (1)
- ► 03/07 - 03/14 (2)
- ► 02/28 - 03/07 (1)
- ► 02/21 - 02/28 (2)
- ► 02/14 - 02/21 (2)
- ► 02/07 - 02/14 (1)
- ► 01/31 - 02/07 (2)
- ► 01/24 - 01/31 (1)
- ► 01/17 - 01/24 (2)
- ► 01/10 - 01/17 (1)
- ► 01/03 - 01/10 (2)
-
►
2009
(176)
- ► 12/27 - 01/03 (1)
- ► 12/06 - 12/13 (1)
- ► 11/29 - 12/06 (1)
- ► 11/22 - 11/29 (1)
- ► 11/15 - 11/22 (1)
- ► 11/08 - 11/15 (2)
- ► 11/01 - 11/08 (3)
- ► 10/25 - 11/01 (3)
- ► 10/18 - 10/25 (2)
- ► 10/11 - 10/18 (3)
- ► 10/04 - 10/11 (2)
- ► 09/27 - 10/04 (4)
- ► 09/20 - 09/27 (3)
- ► 09/13 - 09/20 (4)
- ► 09/06 - 09/13 (2)
- ► 08/30 - 09/06 (2)
- ► 08/23 - 08/30 (3)
- ► 08/16 - 08/23 (4)
- ► 08/09 - 08/16 (4)
- ► 08/02 - 08/09 (4)
- ► 07/19 - 07/26 (6)
- ► 07/12 - 07/19 (3)
- ► 07/05 - 07/12 (4)
- ► 06/28 - 07/05 (2)
- ► 06/21 - 06/28 (3)
- ► 06/14 - 06/21 (5)
- ► 05/31 - 06/07 (4)
- ► 05/24 - 05/31 (4)
- ► 05/17 - 05/24 (4)
- ► 05/10 - 05/17 (4)
- ► 05/03 - 05/10 (5)
- ► 04/26 - 05/03 (3)
- ► 04/19 - 04/26 (3)
- ► 04/12 - 04/19 (5)
- ► 04/05 - 04/12 (6)
- ► 03/29 - 04/05 (4)
- ► 03/22 - 03/29 (3)
- ► 03/15 - 03/22 (5)
- ► 03/08 - 03/15 (6)
- ► 03/01 - 03/08 (5)
- ► 02/22 - 03/01 (5)
- ► 02/15 - 02/22 (5)
- ► 02/08 - 02/15 (6)
- ► 02/01 - 02/08 (5)
- ► 01/25 - 02/01 (5)
- ► 01/18 - 01/25 (7)
- ► 01/11 - 01/18 (5)
- ► 01/04 - 01/11 (4)
-
►
2008
(97)
- ► 12/28 - 01/04 (4)
- ► 12/21 - 12/28 (4)
- ► 12/14 - 12/21 (4)
- ► 12/07 - 12/14 (3)
- ► 11/30 - 12/07 (8)
- ► 11/23 - 11/30 (3)
- ► 11/16 - 11/23 (5)
- ► 11/09 - 11/16 (5)
- ► 11/02 - 11/09 (4)
- ► 10/26 - 11/02 (6)
- ► 10/19 - 10/26 (4)
- ► 10/12 - 10/19 (6)
- ► 10/05 - 10/12 (6)
- ► 09/28 - 10/05 (3)
- ► 09/21 - 09/28 (3)
- ► 09/14 - 09/21 (2)
- ► 09/07 - 09/14 (4)
- ► 08/31 - 09/07 (4)
- ► 08/24 - 08/31 (4)
- ► 08/17 - 08/24 (5)
- ► 08/10 - 08/17 (2)
- ► 08/03 - 08/10 (6)
- ► 07/27 - 08/03 (2)
Categories
- 5 Things Thursday (4)
- Aloha Friday (49)
- Award (2)
- babies (14)
- birthdays (4)
- breastfeeding (3)
- Cooking (1)
- dogs (2)
- eric (1)
- Family (9)
- Focus Friday (4)
- Friday Flash Back (2)
- funny things (3)
- gardening (1)
- goals (1)
- green mom (1)
- holidays (20)
- Housework (3)
- Husbands (3)
- illness (2)
- kids (39)
- Letters (1)
- Luke (32)
- meals (1)
- Motivate Me Monday (11)
- pets (2)
- photo finish friday (4)
- Romance (1)
- Rules (1)
- savings (2)
- school (2)
- tagged (1)
- Take Me Back Tuesday (2)
- Thomas (33)
- Thursday Thirteen (6)
- time manegment (1)
- vacations (7)
- Winnings (1)
- Wordful Wednesday (18)
- Wordless Wednesday (12)
- working mom (2)
July 01, 2010
WHERE HAS MY ENERGY GONE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nina
- Hi I am Nina! OK Nina is a nickname but I doubt you really care. I am 35 years old, married, two wonderful boys. Luke is my sweet gentile 6 year old and Thomas is my wild and crazy 2 year old. The two of them wear me out but I love everything about them. I hope you enjoy all our crazy adventures as much as we do.




3 Comments Welcome:
Is it the heat? Thyroid issues? A low thyroid can make your energy levels go down. Also if you're low on Vitamin B12.
In response to your question about cloth training pants and night time. We use Antsy Pants. They are quite pricy but work the best and have the best track record for leaks. For us they worked as good as disposable "pull-ups". We were using some Happy Heiny's but T Rex said they were too "big" or bulky. They are sized really large. They are about $15 but you would have to buy the inserts for them. The Antsy Pants come in a variety of packs. We got an intro pack of on set of pants with the night time insert and it was $27 with free shipping. I later ordered more minus the inserts since I have some from extras from our cloth diaper stash. For three pair it was $87. As I said, pricy, but they hold up better and do a much better job on leaks than any others. American made, too. Highest quality I've yet to see.
Just know, once you go cloth with your little guy he might not want to go back to "paper pants". That was the case with T Rex. He refused to use "paper pants" after we started on cloth and I was washing his night time trainers every day until I ordered more. I finally had to donate his disposables to the pediatrician to pass along to someone who could use them.
I have the same energy issues! By the end of the day all I want to do is go to bed, and then I never seem to get caught up on the weekends! I have been trying to eat better, more fruit and veggies, healthier choices, in the hope that it will help!
Happy 4th to you and your family too!!
I think if you start small, just the tasks that you do finish will be motivation to tackle the more daunting ones. It's the starting that is the hardest part, at least for me.
I would love to extend our roof over the backporch. Right now, the summer sun just beats down on that side of the house, and there's no way you can enjoy yourself sitting back there between 11 and 4. It's just way too hot. Not sure if we'll ever get around to it though. Such a BIG project, and my husband insists on doing it himself. =S
Post a Comment