August 06, 2008

Daily funny from a 5 year old

I know as a mom the thing I enjoy most is when my son Luke has something funny or witty to say. Sometimes I can’t laugh because it comes out at a time when he is in trouble. I still laugh but it comes out later when I share it with someone else.

Yesterday, Luke was not listening to me. I kept telling him to pick up his toys and he just wouldn’t listen. I stopped him and said “will you please turn on your listening ears and do what I ask”.

Luke looks at me and says “I can’t turn on my listening ears because I forgot to put the batteries in”.

Explain to me how a 5 year old can have such wit and be so funny.

Please share some of your funny stories about your kids with me. I know my 5 year old isn’t the only young child full of wit and humor. Everyone needs a good laugh!

2 Comments Welcome:

Jenni said...

LOL! They catch on quick, don't they?

Anonymous said...

Don't they say the funniest things. Of course, right now, I can't think of one of my kids funny remarks. It'll come to me after I post this comment.

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template