November 06, 2008

Aloha Friday #5

Play along at An Island Life for Aloha Friday.


In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question this week…..

OK ladies I want to know what Hollywood hunk do you crush on?
Don’t say you don’t have one because we all have that one cutie that we love to watch in any movie they make.

For me this is not your typical hunk like Tom Cruise or Brad Pit, they do nothing for me. Sorry boys but I don’t follow the crowd.

I have a couple Hollywood hunks but the one I would say is my most favorite to watch and drool over is Mark Wahlberg. I just think he is too cute and I think I have watched every movie he has ever played in. My husband knows I crush on Mark and laughs every time he comes out with a new movie because he knows I am going to want to see it.

Leonardo DiCaprio is one that has become more and more appealing to me over time. I don’t know if as he gets older he becomes better looking but I just think he is too cute. It is that or because I have watched him 100 plus times in Titanic.

I also have always crushed on Heath Ledger and was so sad when he died.




23 Comments Welcome:

Dee said...

DEFINATELY Matthew McConaughey! ;-)

docemdy said...

Hugh Grant!

Jennifer said...

My crush is actually a celebrity chef, Tyler Florence. Does that count? =)

Happy Aloha Friday!

Anonymous said...

I am in lust with Edward Norton. I even named my dog Eddy after him. Google his pic... The one of him with a shirt off from American History X is to die for...

Liza on Maui said...

Matt Damon :)

Anonymous said...

Mine is Alan Rickman. I know he's not sexy as Snape but in his other movies he's hot.

sues2u2 said...

I'm old school although I agree w/ you on Heath Ledger. My fav is & always will be Sean Connery!

Tiff said...

Joaquin Phoenix...YUMMY!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

oh lord, who don't I have a crush on? Lately with Fringe on TV my old Joshua Jackson crush has come back in full swing. Love John Mayer, Matt Damon, Johnny Depp.... I could go on.

Tim said...

Hope it is okay to pass on the 'hunk' question. However, Audrey Hepburn still (even though she is dead) makes my heart skip. I love her personality and her kind heart.

Maggie said...

I'm with you on Mark Wahlberg!!

Jennifer said...

Ty !!!

Momstart said...

I have a crush on Dr. Who

David Tennant

Allison said...

Gerard Butler! That man is gorgeous and I am a sucker for accents!

Svr said...

I agree with Dee!!! Matthew McConaughey! Mmmmm AND his voice too!!!

Peanut said...

I get pretty weak for "Jim" from The office... weird eh? He's so not hot, but his character is so sweet and romantic. Sigh...
Other than that... I'm so done with hollywood hunks who think they are all that! (Ok, except for George Clooney)

Tena said...

Tim McGraw! Wait can I list more... or just one? See my problem is not having one, it is only being able to pick one! HA HA HA

Jenni said...

I love Mark Wahlberg! I actually met him when he was Marky Mark!

Heather said...

I am all about some Marky Mark! I mean Mark Wahlberg. I've also got a crush on Simon Baker from the Mentalist.

Bridgette said...

Still a Brad Pitt fan!

Lisa C. said...

OOOO

Ben affleck and Milo Ventimiglia

But my fave!!!! Since i was a tween... Johnny Depp... STILL!!!! lol

PMKU said...

Wentworth Miller - Prison Break

Heart of Rachel said...

I like Hugh Grant and Johnny Depp. Thanks for visiting my blog. Enjoy the rest of the week.

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template