November 03, 2008

Pimple of the month club…

I am not just a member that’s right I am the president.

You are probably wondering what the heck I am rambling about now. Well I have very nice clear, clean skin except once a month. I get this one blazing big ugly red pimple on my chin just off to the side every frigen month. It is like an alarm clock shouting out to the entire world that yes people she is on her period. That’s right I have that perfectly timed pimple. I don’t get them any other time except when that time of the month comes around.

I want to first know why I am still getting them at all. I am in my thirties and shouldn’t be dealing with pimples any more that is what teenagers should be dealing with, not me. I thought when we got older these things went away. Obviously not because I am still blessed every month. Not only do I get them like clock work they are in almost the exact same place every month just switching from on side of my chin to the other. As if it isn’t bad enough dealing with my period at this time but now I am dealing with this ugly red blob on my chin. This drives me crazy!

I know this isn’t exactly the most pleasant topic for discussion but do any of you have any additional unpleasant events that occur around this wonderful time of the month?

13 Comments Welcome:

scargosun said...

I am just pretty much a bitch about2 days before. That is it. I am sure my husband would prefer a zit.

Maggie said...

Yeah, I get them too... the kind that just appears as this huge bump that is sore to the touch, deep below the skin. My sister and I call them 'undergrounds'. Never fails - same spot on my chin, just like yours!! LOL

Svr said...

LOL, well..I had instant menopause at 38 cuz of breast cancer treatment and preventions...I thought that would mean no more sly little pimple at that time of the month...NOPE. They are less frequent though maybe one every three months or so..LOL! I tagged you on my site if you feel like playing.

Lump said...

I wish I only got one pimple a month. I so envy you.

I had wonderful clear skin in high school and then I turned 25 and BAM it was down hill from there. I'm 28 and still getting zits. damn mother nature!

Abounader Photography said...

I have serious zits all of the time and I'm 37. (it's worse around that time O da month) I can't seem to find a regime that clears it up for very long, so I feel your pain! :-)

Tara Bennett said...

You're not alone sister! The woes of womanhood are ghastly - once a month!

Dee said...

Hi, thanks for visiting me earlier!
I get pimples on the chin too, not sure if its related to hormones - I have 3 now , so I slathered tea tree oil on them and they are going slowly/
I usually notice the urge to pee frequently that heralds "that time"

Tiff said...

yes...I thought we would not get them in our 30's to...boy was I wrong...I get them at that time of the month..hate them...ugly little or big things..lol...

Heather said...

I always got one pimple a month too but not so much anymore. Can I still be a member of your club?

Mammatalk said...

Well, hopefully, once we're old ladies we'll have a lovely complexion....OK, maybe not. \
Cute post!

Anonymous said...

I get them too. It sucks.

I got one on my chin, one on the side of my jaw and one in my freaking EYEBROW this month.

Like my body saying this one is gunna be a doozy girl.

And it was right.

Stoopid hormones.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to go get put into a medically induced coma during that time of the month. It's be a lot easier on everyone around me :)

Peanut said...

Oh yes, I get it all... the zit, the bitchiness, the bloating... ugh.

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template