My nerves are on edge since I agreed to babysit for my nieces and nephew. I have 5 kids in my house today. A 12 month old, 18 month old, a 2 year old, 4 year old and a 5 year old. The 2 year old seems to have the hardest time. She is either getting picked on by the older two because they don't want to play with her or she is getting in trouble for being mean to the babies. The poor thing just can't win!!!
Can you believe it is November? What happened to October for crying out loud. I guess we have so many birthday's in my family in October that each week something is going on causing the time to fly by. Crazy!!!
Oh well now we will have Christmas sneaking up on us next. I keep saying I am going to start shopping now but I know me and that wont happen and I will be freaking out at the last minute as usual.
Have any of you started thinking about Christmas yet? Started Shopping yet? I know I shouldn't be asking this question, heck Halloween was just yesterday but we all know it will sneak up on us so fast.
Blog Archive
-
►
2011
(5)
- ► 06/05 - 06/12 (1)
- ► 04/17 - 04/24 (1)
- ► 02/20 - 02/27 (1)
- ► 01/09 - 01/16 (2)
-
►
2010
(56)
- ► 12/12 - 12/19 (1)
- ► 11/28 - 12/05 (2)
- ► 11/21 - 11/28 (1)
- ► 11/14 - 11/21 (1)
- ► 10/24 - 10/31 (2)
- ► 08/01 - 08/08 (1)
- ► 07/25 - 08/01 (2)
- ► 07/18 - 07/25 (1)
- ► 07/04 - 07/11 (2)
- ► 06/27 - 07/04 (2)
- ► 06/20 - 06/27 (2)
- ► 06/06 - 06/13 (2)
- ► 05/30 - 06/06 (1)
- ► 05/23 - 05/30 (1)
- ► 05/16 - 05/23 (1)
- ► 05/09 - 05/16 (2)
- ► 04/25 - 05/02 (4)
- ► 04/18 - 04/25 (2)
- ► 04/11 - 04/18 (2)
- ► 04/04 - 04/11 (2)
- ► 03/28 - 04/04 (3)
- ► 03/21 - 03/28 (2)
- ► 03/14 - 03/21 (1)
- ► 03/07 - 03/14 (2)
- ► 02/28 - 03/07 (1)
- ► 02/21 - 02/28 (2)
- ► 02/14 - 02/21 (2)
- ► 02/07 - 02/14 (1)
- ► 01/31 - 02/07 (2)
- ► 01/24 - 01/31 (1)
- ► 01/17 - 01/24 (2)
- ► 01/10 - 01/17 (1)
- ► 01/03 - 01/10 (2)
-
►
2009
(176)
- ► 12/27 - 01/03 (1)
- ► 12/06 - 12/13 (1)
- ► 11/29 - 12/06 (1)
- ► 11/22 - 11/29 (1)
- ► 11/15 - 11/22 (1)
- ► 11/08 - 11/15 (2)
- ► 11/01 - 11/08 (3)
- ► 10/25 - 11/01 (3)
- ► 10/18 - 10/25 (2)
- ► 10/11 - 10/18 (3)
- ► 10/04 - 10/11 (2)
- ► 09/27 - 10/04 (4)
- ► 09/20 - 09/27 (3)
- ► 09/13 - 09/20 (4)
- ► 09/06 - 09/13 (2)
- ► 08/30 - 09/06 (2)
- ► 08/23 - 08/30 (3)
- ► 08/16 - 08/23 (4)
- ► 08/09 - 08/16 (4)
- ► 08/02 - 08/09 (4)
- ► 07/19 - 07/26 (6)
- ► 07/12 - 07/19 (3)
- ► 07/05 - 07/12 (4)
- ► 06/28 - 07/05 (2)
- ► 06/21 - 06/28 (3)
- ► 06/14 - 06/21 (5)
- ► 05/31 - 06/07 (4)
- ► 05/24 - 05/31 (4)
- ► 05/17 - 05/24 (4)
- ► 05/10 - 05/17 (4)
- ► 05/03 - 05/10 (5)
- ► 04/26 - 05/03 (3)
- ► 04/19 - 04/26 (3)
- ► 04/12 - 04/19 (5)
- ► 04/05 - 04/12 (6)
- ► 03/29 - 04/05 (4)
- ► 03/22 - 03/29 (3)
- ► 03/15 - 03/22 (5)
- ► 03/08 - 03/15 (6)
- ► 03/01 - 03/08 (5)
- ► 02/22 - 03/01 (5)
- ► 02/15 - 02/22 (5)
- ► 02/08 - 02/15 (6)
- ► 02/01 - 02/08 (5)
- ► 01/25 - 02/01 (5)
- ► 01/18 - 01/25 (7)
- ► 01/11 - 01/18 (5)
- ► 01/04 - 01/11 (4)
-
▼
2008
(97)
- ► 12/28 - 01/04 (4)
- ► 12/21 - 12/28 (4)
- ► 12/14 - 12/21 (4)
- ► 12/07 - 12/14 (3)
- ► 11/30 - 12/07 (8)
- ► 11/23 - 11/30 (3)
- ► 11/16 - 11/23 (5)
- ► 11/09 - 11/16 (5)
- ► 11/02 - 11/09 (4)
- ▼ 10/26 - 11/02 (6)
- ► 10/19 - 10/26 (4)
- ► 10/12 - 10/19 (6)
- ► 10/05 - 10/12 (6)
- ► 09/28 - 10/05 (3)
- ► 09/21 - 09/28 (3)
- ► 09/14 - 09/21 (2)
- ► 09/07 - 09/14 (4)
- ► 08/31 - 09/07 (4)
- ► 08/24 - 08/31 (4)
- ► 08/17 - 08/24 (5)
- ► 08/10 - 08/17 (2)
- ► 08/03 - 08/10 (6)
- ► 07/27 - 08/03 (2)
Categories
- 5 Things Thursday (4)
- Aloha Friday (49)
- Award (2)
- babies (14)
- birthdays (4)
- breastfeeding (3)
- Cooking (1)
- dogs (2)
- eric (1)
- Family (9)
- Focus Friday (4)
- Friday Flash Back (2)
- funny things (3)
- gardening (1)
- goals (1)
- green mom (1)
- holidays (20)
- Housework (3)
- Husbands (3)
- illness (2)
- kids (39)
- Letters (1)
- Luke (32)
- meals (1)
- Motivate Me Monday (11)
- pets (2)
- photo finish friday (4)
- Romance (1)
- Rules (1)
- savings (2)
- school (2)
- tagged (1)
- Take Me Back Tuesday (2)
- Thomas (33)
- Thursday Thirteen (6)
- time manegment (1)
- vacations (7)
- Winnings (1)
- Wordful Wednesday (18)
- Wordless Wednesday (12)
- working mom (2)
November 01, 2008
The Holiday's are Flying By....
Labels: holidays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nina
- Hi I am Nina! OK Nina is a nickname but I doubt you really care. I am 35 years old, married, two wonderful boys. Luke is my sweet gentile 6 year old and Thomas is my wild and crazy 2 year old. The two of them wear me out but I love everything about them. I hope you enjoy all our crazy adventures as much as we do.




10 Comments Welcome:
Christmas? I wouldn't have thought of it at all except for the silly stores putting out the STUFF already. SHEESH. Can't stand it!
Hi, my name is Heather and I'm a Christmas procrastinator.
My word verification word is sneens-ha!
Crazy! A 12 and 18 month old AND a 2 year old? No wonder your nerves are on edge.
And no, I haven't even considered Christmas yet. Sigh.
October was crazy for us as well! http://lifewith2boyz.blogspot.com/2008/10/october-hustle-bustle.html
I don't know why, but I had the urge to go Christmas shopping this afternoon, but w/o a babysitter, that urge went away. =)
I noticed that Walmart already had their Christmas music playing over the loud speakers already. It's so crazy it's already that time of year!!
Aaaah! Five children under 5? I'm pulling my hair out as I live vicariously through your babysitting nightmare.
Good morning from SITS. You were in front of me this morning. Now I see why; you have to get up pretty early to get a lead on five kids!
Oh my. I'll say a prayer for you sweetie.
I've been mentally plotting how I'm going to christmas shop with a 11 month old in tow.. everyone else does it so we should be ok..
oh my that is a lot of kids! hope you survived. I've only started on Christmas for all the nieces and nephews because they are all young enough that it's still pretty easy. It's going to be here so fast!
Hi Nina, Thanks for the visit. Ican totally sympathize with this post, my kids are older now, but I remember the days of having a housefull of my own and several others. And no, I cannot believe that it's November!
yes..I have made my list and checked them twice..now for the shopping...where is the money coming from for all of this?? Oh yes...out of air that's right..lol...Went to Wal-mart yesterday and they are already playing Christmas music..What happened to Thanksgiving?? ugggg...
I'd be pulling my hair out with that many kids running around!
I used to be all on top of Christmas shopping. I'd have everything wrapped and sitting in neatly organized piles in our extra room by mid-November. Then I had kids. And then all my in-laws had kids, and all between August and January.
Now I have great plans every year to get the Christmas shopping done early, but one day in mid-December, my husband comes home to find me surrounded by lists and crying my eyes out. That's when he takes over the Christmas shopping for me! (I cry and compulsively write lists when I'm overwhelmed)
Post a Comment