This is a Merry SITSmas Christmas.
Here is a Christmas Card for all my Bloggy Friends. Tiffany, Maggie , Tammy, Scargosun, Peanut, Heather, Mandy, Melissa, Sissy, Jen, Diane, Meredith, & Jeanne.
My boys last year at Christmas time with Santa.
If I left you out I really didn't mean too. Just know this card is for you also.
Also on another Holiday Note...
----- Something cool that Xerox is doing.
If you go to this web site, http://www.letssaythanks.com/ you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq .
You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services. How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! This is a great site.
Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second. Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our guys and gals over there need to know we are behind them...





70 Comments Welcome:
AAwwwww they are too cute!
Merry SITSmas to you! And good luck - maybe we'll win something fabulous!
Such a cute photo! Merry Sitsma...
Make it a great day!
Merry SITSmas! Hope it is a great day!
Awww so sweet.
Merry Sitsmas!
Too cute!!
Merry SITSmas!
Merry SITSmas! Have fun today! :)
Very sweet photo. Merry SITSmas.
I wish my little one would sit with Santa. They are precious! oh how I would love to have a baby!
Merry Christmas to you!
Sweet picture and Merry SITsmas to you!
They are so adorable!!! Merry SITSmas!
Cute photo! Merry SITSmas! Hope you have a great holiday season! And thanks for the xerox link--that's great!
Cute. Merry Sitsmas.
Thanks! Merry SITSmas to you too!
I hope you have a very Merry SITSmas
My daughter was terrified of Santa so no cute baby pics w/ Santa for me :( Love yours though!
What an adorable pic of your boys!
This is also a fabulous idea for our soldiers :o)
Merry SITSmas!
Cute picture! I think it's a great idea to send a card and I'm doing it! Thanks for the reminder.
Merry SITSmas!
Love the pic. Thanks for the Xerox link good idea. Have a Merry SITSmas day!
cute picture, I love the sleeping babe!
Such a sweet picture! Merry SITSmas!
What a cute picture and a great idea for the card for the soldiers!!!
Merry SITSmas!!!
What a sweet picture! Merry SITSmas to you!
What adorable kids! Merry SITSmas!
Merry SITSmas!
I love kids with Santa photos.
Have a great day.
Merry SITSmas!
The eyes closed and baby snoozing? So classic! Merry SITSmas
Great idea for the cards to soldiers. I sent one. Merry sitsmas!
Great picture:) The thank you thing is awesome! Merry SITSmas!
Awwww, what a cute pic.
Ho Ho Ho Merrrrrrrrrrrrry SITSmas!
And if there's anybody that deserves the $200 grand prize, it's me - oops! I mean you!
- Margaret
Merry SITSmas, thanks for the Xerox link!
Cute photo! Have a great SITS-Mas!
Merry SITSmas!
Adorable little ones!
Thanks for sharring the xerox link.
MERRY SITSmas!!!!!
Thank you for the link!
Looks like your kids are the same age as mine. I will be back for another visit! Have a Merry SITSmas!
Thanks for stopping by earlier!! Merry SITSmas to you! :)
Have a Merry SITSmas!
Merry SITSmas!!
What a great idea! Heading to Xerox right now!
Merry SITSmas! Your two kids are adorable! I love the Xerox site, I go there every day to send the free cards.:)
Merry Sitsmas! May all your wishes come true- hello Santa! :)
Merry SITSmas!!!
I'm doing a special on my blog for custom Christmas Cards for all the SITSas so come check it out, and watch for my giveaway soon on the SITS blog!!!
Ho Ho Ho love the Santa pic!
Merry SITSmas! Wishing you a wonderful holiday season!
Cute pic-Merry SITSmas!
~Tam :D
Cute card!
I did the Xerox thing the other day, I love the idea!
Merry SITSmas.
How sweet!
Merry SITSmas
Merry SITSmas! Thanks for the shoutout to the troops!
Cute pic and thanks for the xerox link. I am off to do that too! Merry Sitsmas!
Merry SITSmas!
Cute Santa picture. I've never had luck with Santa. Maybe this year?
I love that photo - it is so timeless and such a treasure! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!
Sweet photo of your babies! Merry SITSmas!
Merry SITSmas!
Merry SITSmas and I like your idea.
Very cute! I love kid pictures with Santa...
CUTE PHOTO!!! Merry SITSmas...Thanks for stopping by!
LOVE the thank you cards!
merry SITSmas!!! Cute children!
Wow - I'm heading to Xerox. Thank you for putting that in your post!
Merry SiTSmas!
Em
Beautiful picture!!!
Merry SITSmas to you and your family!
Wishing you a wonderful holiday season!
Merry SITSmas!
Merry SITSmas! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Cute photo and great idea for sending cards to soldiers. Merry SITSmas!
I linked to you in my SITSmas card!
~Annie
OMGoodness 57 Comments!!!!!! WHOA!!!!!
I gave you an award..come n get it!
It'll be really cool when we see this year's photo and compare the two!
What a cute picture!! Thank you for the card!! :) Can't wait to see this years pic of you kids with santa...I am going to try to remember to put that site up on my blog..i love the idea of a Thank you card sent to a solider!! Thanks for sharing that! :)
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)
Merry SITSmas! Great idea!
Merry Christmas to you too!! That picture is just darling!! Oh how fast they grow!! =(
That is an awesome card site for the soldiers; going there now to check it out!!
LOL, I mean "Merry SITSmas!!!"
Merry SITSmas!
Sweet boys! Merry SITSmas to you and yours:)
I am quite late, but better late than never! Merry SITSmas!
Post a Comment