December 03, 2008

Wordless Wednesday, Brothers

Brotherly Love!!!

Sometimes!!!

11 Comments Welcome:

Maggie said...

Ha ha, SO similar to MY post today! I love it!!! =) Boys are so great!!

Hagar's Daughter said...

What a handsome duo. Happy WW

Shelley said...

OOOOHHHH. What beautiful eyes they have.
Thanks for the comment love. Come by anytime.

Meaghan said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! Hope you had a fun day with the bloggathon, I know i did :)

Svr said...

Awe! I bet they ALWAY are that sweet huh? Those eyes!!

Anji said...

How cute, I love the pictures! Thanks for following my blog, I sent a shout out to you on my blog!

Mrsbear said...

Those blue eyes are piercing. My boys too have a love/push you down relationship. Happy WW.

Diane said...

Aaaww! I often wonder what life would be like with boys, since I only have girls.

I dunno... it's probably one of those "grass is greener" kinda situations.

In any case, they are as handsome as can be!

Jennifer said...

wow. what handsome boys you have.
their eyes are just gorgeous!! :) it is so nice that they like one another and get along. :)

my kids go back and forth all the time from getting along to argueing and being mean to one another. i guess all kids are different.

enjoy. they are precious!!
xoxox

Peanut said...

They sure are cuties!

Tiff said...

Love the sometimes...lol....your kids are soooo cute...what great pictures!! :)

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template