January 14, 2009

Wordless Wednesday


OK, I can't be wordless but here are my two boys.
Luke was playing Mario Cart on the Wii
& Thomas thought he was playing.
It was so cute!!!

9 Comments Welcome:

michelle said...

My 5 year old daughter LOVES Mario Wii! So cute.

Anonymous said...

They are too cute!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I love the fact Thomas thinks he is playing, look at that sweet face!! You have two beautiful boys!
Happy ~WW~

Heatherlyn said...

Oh, I love when they are small enough to think that they are playing! How fun. That wii is FUN. Cute boys. They look like brothers.

debi9kids said...

How cute! Love thier big eyes! very handsome!
Happy WW!

Jen said...

you just gotta love Mario Cart. It is HUGE at our house too.

Anonymous said...

Men and their toys...they start so young!

Cuties!

Claremont First Ward said...

Love that Luke has his own wheel too! :)

Leslie said...

That's so cute. I have a feeling Thomas is going to be following Luke around for years to come. Luke better get used to it!

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template