March 03, 2009

The Dinning Rooms New Look

My dinning room has a new look.....






You ask why?

This is why!!!





I can not keep a certain little one off of my table.



I would also like to say, my dinning room table isn't very old but the top is in bad condition.

Why you ask?

This is why!!

A certain lab of mine will not stay off of it.


Go visit Angie at 7 Clown Circus for more great Wordfull Wednesday post.

16 Comments Welcome:

Unknown said...

That is too funny! Mine hasn't tried that yet. But the dog will grab stuff off the counter when we aren't home

Heatherlyn said...

OH, I feel your pain. We have had to do this and with the trash can as well. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

How funny!! I think it looks great ;)

Cupcake Dessert said...

i like the new look :)

I have that problem with my cat.. she can go anywhere so nothing or no where is safe!!

Susie said...

That's a great reason! Awesome pictures:-)

Anonymous said...

But your two little naughties are sooooo cute!

Jennifer said...

Oh thank you. I needed to laugh. I am sorry they will not stay off your table.

Lindsay said...

So now how are you gonna keep the lab off?? LOL!!

Caitlin said...

Hahaha! Adorable! I had pictures of MY toddler on my table yesterday. Must be a kid thing, huh? I don't understand the thrill...
Great shots, and great idea to put the chairs up!

Peanut said...

We'll be doing that soon! Every time I forget to push the chairs under the table, I come back and JJ's sitting on top yelling "da da!" Eventually he's going to figure out how to pull the chairs out... I may have discovered the ONLY advantage to having carpet in the dining room!

Claremont First Ward said...

I couldn't keep my twins off our table or counter for the life of me! :)

Nicole said...

I got lucky, my kids were never climbers!!!! Good luck with that problem :)

Jenni said...

I have boys and dogs...I understand...

Sarah said...

So funny!

Tiff said...

LOLOL...to funny....

Dreams and Designs said...

Oh man! We don't have any pets, but I can see my daughter doing this!

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template