The other day I am sitting at my computer and Thomas comes in and sits down in the little recliner we have for the kids. I here him going.... mmm, ahh, mmm, ahh... and throw in a few lips smacks. I turn around to see what it is that has him mmm...and ahhing. He has found his big brothers chocolate milk from McD's. I don't let Thomas have chocolate milk so he has found a real treat and he really liked it. He threw a major fit when it was time for me to take it away from him.
He was a mess by the time I got around to taking this milk away from him. I laugh at this picture because he looks like such a slob, our bibs are two small and would not stay snapped on this day and of course we are wearing a lot of chocolate milk.
I video recorded some of this but when I turned the camera on him all I got was hi and eese (cheese) over and over again. So for now I am posting the photo's I took.
My video is 65 mb, can anyone tell me is that to big to load on here? I have never done video on here before. Do I need to change my camera settings so I don't get such big file sizes? I only recorded like 1 minute of video but the file is huge.





9 Comments Welcome:
My oldest loves chocolate milk,but his younger brother wants nothing to do with it! Cute pictures! Not sure about the video size. I take short videos with my kodak camera and they upload fine on blogger. I hope you figure it out, would love to see the boys in action! =)
You CAN post a video clip that size. It just takes quite a while to process. Like, seriously, I have to wait for what seems like between 10 and 20 minutes for it to upload and process. But then it works fine on the site.
I think that's a really cute story! You can even tell from the gleam in his eyes how delighted he is with his treasure!
Chocolate milk is worth the mess :)
Awww... so cute! It must have been hard for you to take it away from that adorable, smiling face!
LOLOL Sounds SOOOO familiar!! Jonah's favorite thing in life is a sippy full of chocolate milk!! =)
Mmmm... chocolate milk. He must have thought he was in heaven!
He is adorable : ). A little chocolate milk won't hurt him too much, right? And the clothes will wash! Life is short!
It's worth the mess for the delight he's receiving. Right? So cute!
Oh, soooo cute!!! My daughter loves her some chocolate milk too!!! I can't wait for my baby girl to experience all of those firsts and get so excited about them like that!
Post a Comment