As you all know my dogs went to the groomers yesterday. I will have to admit I might have gone over board when I said shave them down to the groomers. The lab looks great but my gold... hehe, she has no hair left. Oh except on her now very bushy looking tail.
This was our before photo!! 
Mercedes after photo!! She looks wonderful and clean.

Lexis after photo!!
What do you think of her tail?


Mercedes after photo!! She looks wonderful and clean.

Lexis after photo!!
Yes she is supposed to be a Golden Retriever.
I said I went over board with the shave it all....hehe

What do you think of her tail?

I AM STILL LAUGHING TODAY OVER THIS ONE!!!
My husband does not think it is to funny.





9 Comments Welcome:
LOL. I haven't even thought of shaving our dogs...wonder if it would work with black labs :) I could use a week or two with less to vaccum!
oh.. it will grow back LOL. she does look a little naked but I'm sure she doesn't mind :)
They look very pretty!
I've always thought dogs looked so embarassed after getting groomed! Like they were all exposed and knew it!
It'll grow back! As long as she's not too hot or too cold I think I would have done the SAME thing! A little hair management is a good thing. :)
HAHAHA! That tail! Ooooh the shame! I love it.
HAHAHA, that is funny!!! Looks like a squirrel tail. LOL You know it's got to be so much cooler w/o all that hair!!!
Haha. It'll grow. And it will keep them cooler in the summer. Dogs don't care how they look.
I think the look great! I have never seen a golden shaved but it looks good and I am glad they left her tail alone.
Post a Comment