March 11, 2009

Wordfull Wednesday

Spring is right around the corner and my dogs are really showing it. They are shedding their winter coats so fast, I can't keep up. Here is a picture of what I vacuum up daily into my Dyson (Pet Hair Version) vacuum.
Seriously I vacuum so much hair I don't know how they have any. But with that said....

My furry friends here are off getting their spa treatments for the day. So when I pick them up in a few hours they will have a lot less hair and smell so much prettier. This makes me and my very tired vacuum very happy!!!

If I get a chance I will post the after photo. Sorry to all Golden Lovers but I hate the hair so much that she is being shaved down.

Go visit Angie at 7 Clown Circus for more great Wordfull Wednesday post.

10 Comments Welcome:

Jennifer said...

That is a lot of dog hair! Yet look at those happy faces. :)

Susie said...

That's monumental hair!! They will be so much happier after their spa trip. I know I always am after mine:-)

Dreams and Designs said...

Wow, now THAT is a vaccuum worth it's weight in gold! LOL. They are so cute. My mom has an adorable Golden too!

Heatherlyn said...

I LOVE goldens. I HATE the hair. Lucky me, I guess, that my husband is allergic to anything that sheds. But they are good dogs. I feel bad for your vacuume. It's OK to get the dogs hair cut short. I don't think they mind as long as you still pet them!

Jenni said...

I have the same vacuum. LOVE. IT.

Caitlin said...

Oh my word! That is a ton of hair! Good for you for vacuuming it all up- I hope that your carpet hides it at least!
Cute picture!

Susan Holt Simpson said...

Wow! I can sympathize - I've got a lovely, FURRY dog in the house, too - with BLACK fur! I shows up!

s

Tanya said...

I have two angora cats, I kind of know what you mean.

Unknown said...

We have the hair too but ours is from a black dog! I look forward to the after picture!

Peanut said...

Wow that's a lot of hair! It's too bad you can't make something out of it. Just Kidding. That would be gross.

We really should get ourselves a decent vacuum. I'm curious to see what color our carpet really is.

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template